Rescue

In Ghost Jail, Officer Goosebump was taking mugshots of Tyler.

"I don't understand what's happening." Tyler said.

"Just tell me how you got here." Officer Goosebump said, typing on his typewriter.

"You sure a typewriter? Ghost world not have laptops or phones?" Tyler question.

"What's a laptop?" Officer Goosebump question. Tyler was very shocked and confused. "Never mind, how did you get here?"

"This ghost named Louis Preston-"

"Oh, you're friends with his human family." Officer Goosebump said, annoyed.

"Yeah, is that a crime?"

"Ghost and humans don't get along. We go Boo, humans go Ah Ah." Officer Goosebump explains. "Continue with the story."

"I came here because... ghost sweat was fell on me by accident and I fell through the mirror portal thing." Tyler said, before seeing his hand was starting to flicker. "Uh, why is my hand flicker?"

"Oh, exoplasm wears off." Officer Goosebump said.

"Exoplasm wears off?"

"Yep and you're not going anywhere." Officer Goosebump, turning a key into a blue keyhole, activating a electronic box, trapping Tyler inside. Tyler taps the wall and got shocked by the electricity.

"Hey! What the?"

"We ghost like our dimension the way it is, secret. You could tell others humans how you got here." Officer Goosebump said.

"I wouldn't, just let me go." Tyler said.

"No and I'm not letting another human go." Goosebump said.

"What you mean by another human?"

"This human girl; Frankie; came to ghost by Louie a few years ago." Goosebump said.

"Gina came to ghost world when she was younger?" Tyler question.

"What's a Gina?" Officer Goosebump asked.

Meanwhile...

Frankie/Gina, Taylor, Dylan, Lizzie, Eric, Miles, and Louie hops into Ghost world through the well but Louie lands into the fruit stand.

"Oh, not again." Louie said, getting up. "I'm not paying for that."

The others landed in the ghost world, as Louie meets them. Dylan, Lizzie, and Eric were amazed by the new world they're in.

"It's the exoplasm gone?" Dylan asked, looking down at her body.

"It's still on you, it's dried." Miles said.

"Ok, we need to find Tyler and get him out of here." Eric said.

A zombie girl walks passed them.

"Woah, this is weird." Lizzie said.

"It is ghost world." Frankie/Gina said.

"Yeah, and not just that, I totally have that dress." Dylan said, seeing that the zombie girl is wearing the same dress she has in the human world.

"Ok. There's the ghost jail, we need to find a way to get Officer Chicken Poop away from the building." Louie said.

"Officer Goosebump is still a ghost cop?" Frankie/Gina question.

"Unfortunately." Miles said.

"And he who all are. We need a plan." Taylor said.

The gang starts thinking of a plan. Louie gets an idea. "I have an idea but you're going to have to trust me."