The Truth

Gina was walking around HQ, looking for Tyler; since Dylan told her team to help her look. Eric and Lizzie went to the equipment room, Gina was in HQ and Dylan walked around the beach. But then, Gina saw something crazy. She hides behind a walk and saw Taylor and Miles coming out of the storage room.

"Ok, we're in the Malibu Rescue Headquarters." Taylor said.

"Let's just find Louie and get home." Miles said.

Frankie/Gina walks to them. "Taylor? Miles?"

"Frankie?"

"What are you guys doing here?" Frankie/ Gina asked them.

They looked and walked into the storage room, not knowing that Dylan, Lizzie, and Eric saw them. In the storage room, Frankie/Gina wasn't too happy, let alone confused.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked her sister and ghost friend for second time

"It's Louie. He came here through that mirror." Miles said, pointing to the mirror.

"What? You mean..." Frankie/Gina said, walking to the mirror and tapping the glass, "this mirror is a ghost portal?"

"Yes and, we think Louie used it to travel here." Taylor said.

"But why?"

"Louie misses you, Frankie. He's been so depressed that he turned himself into a puddle." Louie said.

"Poor Louie but I was coming home anyways after Taylor's gymnastics trip." Frankie/Gina said.

"Really?"

"Yes. I wanted to be a surprise." Frankie/Gina said. "But I haven't seen Louie anywhere."

"He must've made sure you didn't see him. We need to split up and find Louie and get him home. Who knows what he's up too." Miles said.

"Miles is right. What we do Frankie?" Taylor asked her sister.

"Ok. Here's the plan. Taylor, you come with me. We'll use the ATV to drive around the beach and see if we find Louie. Miles, float around HQ and see if his not around. We'll meet back here in an hour." Frankie/Gina said.

"Gina?"

They all screamed as Dylan, Lizzie, and Eric walks in.

"What is going on here?" Dylan asked.

"And there is only two of you. Who is the third person?" Eric asked.

"Me." Miles said, making him visible; so that Dylan, Lizzie, and Eric can see him. "Hi. I'm Miles Preston. You're Dylan, Lizzie, and Eric. Frankie's friends."

"Frankie?"

"My real name is Francesca Hathaway. Frankie for short and I changed it because my name is too girly." Frankie/Gina explained.

"Ok but where he come from?" Lizzie stated.

"Can you keep a secret?" Taylor asked them. "Milea is a ghost."

"There is no such as ghost." Eric said.

"Miles."

Miles lavitiate a bunch of broken equipment off the ground and made them float around. Frankie/Gina and Taylor laughed as Dylan, Lizzie, and Eric stands their shocked and scared and Miles drops the stuff.

"H-How did you do that?" Lizzie asked Miles, very scared.

"I'm a ghost." Miles said.

"But how come we didn't see him when he first came?" Dylan asked.