A ghost in Malibu

In the back of the storage room of Malibu Rescue, there is an old mirror with spiderweb all over the edge and a spider hang from with but the glass start to ripple and Louie pops out of the mirror, face-plants on the floor.

"Ouch." Louie said, getting up, and looks around, knowing he's not in the ghost world or in the house. "Woah. It worked. I'm not in ghost world or the bakery but where am I?"

Louie wonders before the door opens. He was invisible so they couldn't see him as he watches them, grabbing some equipment. Louie noticed that they have the same outfits as what Frankie/Gina wear at Malibu Rescue. He watches them leave the room.

"Oh my ghost. I'm in Malibu. Yes!! I finally did something right for once.  Wow!!!." Louie celebrities. "Time to find Frankie."

Louie goes through the wall to the outside of the building as appears on the side. He noticed the beach was packed and the weather was hot and sunny.

"Now, where is she?" Louie question.

Louie decided to go through the headquarters and looks for Frankie. He didn't find her and starts wondering around the beach and finds her and her friends cleaning up some seaweed. Louie hides and watches them.

"I can't believe we got stuck with this." Tyler said.

"Believe me, same." Dylan said.

Then Tower 1; Brody and Spencer came and pushes the trash over and the Flounders groans.

"Sorry, losers." Brody said, annoying them.

"Yeah. Looks like you valley kids are more clean up then saving the day." Spencer said as he and Brody leaves.

"You know, I'm surprised he didn't quite when more valley kids came to Malibu Rescue." Lizzie said.

"I wish. He is so annoying." Gina said.

But then, Brody and Spencer started to scream. The Flounders looked and saw Brody being lavitiate off the ground. Everyone was very confused but started laughing at how stupid Brody looks. But then Tyler saw Louie and realized what was happening as he watches Louie. But Louie saw that Tyler was watching him and drops Brody and ran into HQ.

"Hey!!" Tyler yelled, as he ran after Louie while the others watches Brody and Spencer.

"That was weird and hilarious." Eric said.

Then the team noticed that Tyler was gone.

"Where did Tyler go?" Gina asked.

"I'll do look for him." Dylan said, went to go looks for Tyler.

Tyler follows Louie as her walks into the walls of the storage room. Tyler was scared and shocked but went into the room but when he walked in, Louie wasn't there. He was about to leave but then saw the mirror and started checking himself, mostly his hair. Louie came from his hiding spot.

"Woah, Frankie, was right, you really are a heartthrob." Louie said, scaring Tyler, making him back up and a bucket of blue goo lands on his head.

"What the?" Tyler question. "Eww, what is the stuff?"

"Wait, you can see me?" Louie asked him, shock, knowing that Tyler has the gift.

"Of course I can see you." Tyler said, in a duh tone while trying to clean off the goo.

"So you have the gift." Louie said.

"What gift?"

Louie then did a ghost trick, by pulling his head off and into his hands but Tyler got scared and started backing up towards the mirror. "Ok, I'm not scared but how did you tha..."

Tyler stubbed into the mirror portal, and starts screaming as he travels into the ghost world. Louie puts his head back on and ran to the mirror.

"That's exoplasm. Uh oh." Louie said, before jumping into the mirror, following Tyler.

I'm sorry for for the short chapter. I'm in a rush but I hope you like it. The adventure is about to begin.