Back

In the storage room of Malibu Rescue Headquarters, the mirror portal started to ripple and the gang jumps out of the portal, back into Malibu.

"We made it." Eric said.

"We did it." Lizzie said.

"Woah, that was a close one. Again." Miles said.

"I am a solid, right?" Tyler asked, making Frankie/Gina slap the back of his head. "Hey, the hair."

"Yep, you're solid." Frankie/Gina said, as Dylan hugs Tyler, happily.

"I'm so glad."

"Frankie, I am so sorry for this whole mess." Louie apologize.

"It's okay. It was fun going on another ghost adventure with my Malibu friends." Frankie/Gina said.

"We better get going before my exoplasm wears off and I can't get back home to New Orleans." Taylor said.

Miles sent the mirror portal to New Orleans. "Time to go."

"We'll see you soon, Frankie." Louie said, as he, Miles, and Taylor hugs Frankie/Gina before jumping into the mirror portal, heading home to New Orleans.

"Man, this has got to be the crazy adventure we've ever gone on." Lizzie said.

"I still can't believe I ended up in Ghost Jail." Tyler said.

"In all honesty, Tyler. We all knew you would end up in jail but not Ghost Jail, obviously." Frankie/Gina said.

"We better get back to work or your step-dad is going to kill us." Dylan said.

The team ran to the beach, hoping that no one saw they were gone.

In New Orleans...

Taylor, Miles, and Louie jumps out of the mirror portal in the attic.

"Woah. That was crazy." Miles said.

"Yeah. At least this time, I came back without having my hair electrocuted." Taylor said. "Now, I go wash this exoplasm off." Taylor walked out of the attic.

"I hope you understand that Frankie still cares about you." Miles told his little brother.

"Yeah but I'm glad we had fun on this adventure." Louie said.

"Me too but let's not let this happen again." Miles said.

Back in Malibu.

Luckily, nobody knew that the Flounders were gone. Frankie/Gina was by her locker, getting her stuff and saw the same picture of her, Taylor, her mom; Michelle, and the Prestons. She place the picture on her inner locker door, next to a picture with her and her Malibu Rescue friends. Knowing that her old friends and her new friends are good as a team.

That wrap-up this story for Halloween. This is much better then I expect. I hope you like it. I'll see you in the next book. Bye.