chapter 5

Everyone had gone out in the house, leaving Clara home alone and unaware of what she wanted to do yet. she was currently just wandering around the house, thinking to herself and using the space to walk like she used to do every single day before she just wasn't allowed to leave the house. she trailed down the stairs and into the kitchen, opening the fridge and her eyes catching the small bottle of vodka planted at the back. she grinned and reached for it, grabbing it and pulling it out. she hummed happily, unscrewing the lid and taking a large gulp from it, sighing in a satisfied way when she felt it burn her throat. she walked back to her room with the bottle in her hand, placing it down on her desk and looking through her clothes.

Clara grabbed her black mini skirt and her leopard print top, grabbing her black thong as well, she suddenly had the spontaneous mindset to try and sneak out to go clubbing or something. she grabbed her favorite black push up bra and slipped the straps over her shoulder whilst clasping the back together. she pulled her current underwear off and threw them side to put the thong on, pulling it up so it would show over her skirt. she slipped into the skirt and top, looking at herself in the mirror with a hum and taking another swig from the bottle of vodka. she brushed her hair through, slapped some mascara on, some lip gloss and grabbed her small shoulder bag. she put her phone, cigarettes, lip gloss and taser inside her bag before zipping it up.

The raven haired girl opened her door and walked out, looking around for a jacket, finding sully's black hoodie and grabbing it. she slipped it on and hummed happily, downing the rest of the bottle and throwing it on the sofa, she didn't really care too much if sully came home and saw she wasn't there, she was her own person. Quickly, she checked the time then walked towards the front floor, putting her black Jordan's on and pulling down on the handle. to her surprise, the door wasn't locked, she grinned and pushed it open, walking out of the house and shutting the door behind her. she slowly inhaled the fresh air and took in the outside before excitedly trotting off to the nearby club.

On her way to the club, she stopped by her old flat that now had an eviction notice on the door, but it didn't really matter since she was basically living in a mansion now. she pushed the door open and strolled inside, walking into her old room and grabbing her small container that held all of her pre rolled blunts. Clara squealed excitedly and put the container into her bag, turning around and walking out of the shithole she used to call home. she made her way to the club as quick as she could, it was around 10pm which was prime time at clubs around here, meaning they would all be packed with crowds on nobody's she could dance with.

Clara reached the club within a small amount of time and pulled her ID out of her bra to show the bouncer who was quick to wink at her and let her in. she grinned and walked through the entrance into the piles of bodies and flashing lights contrasting against the dark. she walked over to the bar and took a seat, order some shots and a main drink, she planned to get shitfaced drunk and off her nut high. she opened her bag and pulled out one of her pre-rolls, putting it between her lips and pulling out a lighter from her bag. she lit the end until it burned through and she was able to breathe the large amounts of smoke in. she felt it go straight to her brain, weeks of not smoking and finally getting the high and the buzz she needed.

the music and the lights were everything that she needed to get through the night, she took a shot once they were placed on the table before she grabbed her bag and walked into the crowds of people. she thrived to the beat and swayed her hips rhythmically. she took another pull of her blunt and felt her whole world slow, she hadn't felt this good since sully had his hands on her. she didn't realize how much she wanted him to be here with her right now, their bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces.

she sighed happily and closed her eyes, pulling her phone out of her bag and taking a picture of herself and sending it to Sully with a grin, her mind forgetting she wasn't meant to be out of the house, forgetting that she had just left and was now drunk and high. she sent him some texts, without any thought, just what she wanted to say.