chapter six

Clara let out a wince and a groan as she rolled over onto her back, slowly and tiredly. she could feel her head pulsing with waves of agony, her hand coming to hold her forehead. she let her eyes slowly blink open, squinting when the light was too much for her eyes. she sighed and slowly sat up, looking around the room to see it wasn't her room, but she was in sully's room. her face twisted with confusion as she looked down at herself, eyes widening when she saw she had only one of his tighter shirts on and her underwear. her face twisted with confusion as she tried to remember what had happened, she hadn't had memory loss like this after a night out for a while. she glanced at the floor to find where her bra, skirt and top had all be discarded too, her eyebrows furrowing as she pursed her lips together confusedly. she rubbed her face aggressively before letting her arms drop in front of her. she had to know what happened.

The girl forced herself to get out of bed, her legs and arms aching and her stomach growling with sudden hunger but also the need to be sick. she rubbed over her stomach and slouched, yawning and bawling her hand into a fist to rub at her tired and droopy eyes. she walked out of the room and closed the door quietly behind her. she crept down the stairs, seeing sully in the kitchen, making some coffee she assumed. she groaned a little more when her headache became worse, what had she done last night? as she lowered her hand from her head, her bandaged hand caught her eye, she raised her eyebrow in confusion, stopping where she was and going to take the bandage off when she was suddenly stopped.

Clara looked up to see sully stood in front of her, shaking his head. she stopped trying to unwrap her hand and shivered, she could feel the mans body heat from where she was standing and desperately wanted to sit in his arms to get warm. he let go of her hand and sat down on the sofa, putting his cup down on the table and stretching his arms over his head, remaining eye contact with the girl. she walked to where he was sat and sat down next to him, pulling her legs up and hugging her knees.

"what happened?" she asked slowly, scared to ask in a way, she honestly didn't want to know the embarrassing stories but it was freaking her out that she wasn't aware of what she had even gone out and done. he chuckled and pinched his nose bridge with a slight hum before he raised his head to make eye contact with her, a small smirk resting on his lips as he opened his mouth to let the embarrassing story out.

"you snuck out, then you went clubbing, stole my vodka, smoked weed, punched some guy in the face twice who tried to grind on you, drunk texted me that you needed me and you wanted me, then you complained the whole way home, then when we got here you came to my room, demanded my shirt, stripped your clothes off, put my shirt on, got into bed and slept on top of me. but that's the story without details." he spoke slyly, looking at her with a glint of amusement in his eyes, making her feel more embarrassed than she already was. she sighed and covered her face with her hands, whining and shaking her head.

"don't be embarrassed princess, i enjoyed the night." he leaned closer to her with the same smirk on his face, wider this time. "especially the part where you stripped." she looked at him and playfully hit his arm with a groan, hearing him chuckle as he grabbed his cup from the table and took a few sips of his coffee. she stood up and only clocked that she was still in her underwear when she saw sully staring at her ass, shit, she was in a thong too. she frowned and flicked his head.

"my eyes are up here Sullivan." she scolded, watching him nod in amusement, as if he didn't care and he would look at what he owned. she couldn't help but giggle a bit, walking away from him and into her room so she could change. Clara left her door open, she didn't really have any care if he saw her anymore. she slipped out of her thong and grabbed her comfortable underwear, pulling them on and scavenging around for her shorts. once she found them, she pulled them on, not changing out of his top, it was warm and comfortable. she turned around to see sully standing at her door with her phone in his hand. she hummed and went to take it, sully snatching it away from her reach and putting it into his pocket.

"whos Kade?" he asked her, kade was her best friend since primary school, the only one who cared, until he got sent away by his parents to Jamaica. she could have sworn that sully sounded extra jealous when he said what he said. he walked closer to her, making her take a few steps back. she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed, sully could be so difficult sometimes. she squinted her eyes and licked her lips, should she make him even more jealous or just tell him the truth? nah, she liked making him angry. she smirked a little and shrugged.

"probably that cute bartender from yesterday, but who knows, maybe it was that guy who gave me weed? or shit maybe the one i danced with. i cant remember." she shrugged slightly and watched as his eye twitched slightly, but he didn't loose his cool too much. he hummed and nodded, chuckling as his jaw tightened. she admired his jawline for a second before he stalked closer, making her once again, step back, hitting the bed with the back of her legs. he kept walking closer until he was millimeters away from her. he grabbed her hips out of nowhere and spun her around, his other hand on her upper back as he forced her to bend over her bed. her eyes widened when he did this, using his now free hand to grab both of her wrist and pin them above her head.

Sully pressed himself against her with no room for any air to get by, he pressed his crotch against her ass and leaned over to talk into her ear like he always did when he wanted to make her nervous. she flushed and squirmed a little, wiggling her hips until she stopped upon feeling his dick against her ass. she knew he was grinning, she could just feel it, she knew he was happy he was bending her over.

"baby, baby, baby.. let me ask you again hm? who the fuck is Kade?" he cooed into her ear, making her stomach do a backflip and her heart race faster than it had before. she let out a shaky breath and whined, how could his words have so much aggression to them but be said to sweetly, it made her feel a certain way. he rubbed her hip with his thumb in circles where her shorts had revealed her skin. she shuddered and pressed her thighs tightly together, feeling herself getting wet at the situation. she didn't want him to feel her against him so she did her best to strictly make it her ass against his dick.

"jeez, he's my best friend, god!" she shouted, making him laugh a little, his body vibrating against hers. he nodded and held her wrists together tighter, pulling her arms up a little more so her body was more stretched out. she closed her eyes and just waited until he let go of her arms, standing up straight and rubbing her lower back before pulling her by her torso to stand up straight again.

"next time don't lie to me, understand?" he questioned and she was too busy processing what had happened to even give him a nod. but once she clocked he had asked her a question, she nodded slowly, breathing in and out to calm herself down a little bit. he pushed away from her, throwing her phone on the bed and walking towards the door, stopping to say one final thing to her.

"even with you legs together, i could still feel you, just thought id let you know. you should sort that out princess, if you need help you know where i am." he walked out of her room and shut the door behind him, leaving her stood there with an issue between her legs and her face with a permanent flush to it. what the fuck just happened? how the fuck in a matter of minutes did she get bent over the bed? she groaned and fell onto her bed face first where he had just been pinned down and replayed his words in her mind. if she needed help? go to him? maybe she would.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

little bit saucy today guys, opinions on thisss? and dont forget to comment and vote, thank you guys sm for 600 reads, ily guys so much, especially my really loyal babies in the comments every chapter, shout out to yall, you my baes. anyways, happy reading loves!