My Dream About Rapture.

Guys, Today morning I saw a dream.It wasn't an ordinary dream..It was about Rapture.Maybe God wants me to share this with you guys..I wasn't getting any topic for today so maybe God wants me to write about this.

My dream begins like this......
I saw that all the people were busy in their routine. Some were going to office, some to university, some of them were hanging out ,enjoying with friends etc..The weather was pleasant. The sky was clear.

SUDDENLY, people began to look at the sky & were discussing about something. They were saying that LOOK! there is a star in the sky (it was morning yet they could see a single dim star).It was not a bright star but this star was a different one.It was pale yellowish in color.THEN after that I saw that A VERY BRIGHT LIGHT coming from the star & Then I saw the ANGELS ALL AROUND THE LIGHT AND JESUS CHRIST WAS IN BETWEEN THE ANGELS.I saw myself praising God in my dream and all the people started saying JESUS IS THE LORD..

Friends Rapture is at hand..It's going to happen VERY SOON.JESUS IS COMING SOON.But the question is ARE YOU READY????? IF not then prepare yourselves...Don't miss the chance guys...GOD LOVES YOU.So REPENT, FORGIVE OTHERS & PRAY DAILY...See God loves all of us & so he has given us a chance to turn back from our sins.So Thank God for giving You the chance..And PREPARE yourselves FOR RAPTURE....

If you have any questions message me or comment.