01♡

Flashback~
2 years ago

As the ravennette guy in white shirt and black trousers roam around the halls of Riley Enterprise, his steel gaze lands on a (h/c) haired girl. He smirks in amusement as he continues to observe her. A couple of minutes later, he decides to approach her instead of watching her silently. Unwavering from his impulsive decision, Levi walks towards the girl, picturing in mind how she would react after seeing a hotdamn guy like him. He's a little too full of himself, I know that... But it came as a surprise to him, when she reacted nothing like he expected.

On bumping into the ebony-haired male, the girl tripped and fell on the floor amidst her scattered file. She sighs and looks up to get a clearer view of whoever did this shit. She parted her lips to say something, darting her eyebrows at Levi. Meanwhile, he leaned closer to her ear and whispered something that heated up the girl's earlobe in a second.

"Y/n....pretty name."

"Eh....Thanks." the mentioned girl gets up and begins to collect all the files spread on the marble floor.

"So this is your resume. Nice" he throws another compliment at her which is very strange of him. ( Well, bumping into her intentionally was already quite unusual for him in the first place.)

I'm sure my dude woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Moving on, the girl named y/n did nothing but smiled. Brushing the dust off her clothes, she beamed another grin at him and asked, "Do ya think they will hire me?"

"No" was his blunt reply.

The girl tilted her head playfully and parted her plump lips to say something but was cut off as he spoke again. "No. Cause I am the one hiring you." He wasn't saying, he was demanding. On his statement, the female blinked her eyelids several times, seeming completely clueless about what he just told her.

"I'm building up my own company and you're going to assist me with that." Levi stares at her for confirmation and obviously that was going to be a yes. She nods and thanks him once again for his offer.

"Come to work tomorrow". He turns around tossing his business card to her and walks away.

The girl too follows him to the exit of Riley Enterprise with a genuinely pleased look on her face.

◉◉◉|⊙⊙⊙⊙۝⊙⊙⊙⊙|◉◉◉

Present ~

All of her five alarms began to shout in sync as the sun rays made its way inside her comfy room through the cracks of her curtains, washing her tender skin with the light. She jumps out of her bed realising that she has to hurry to the office on time or else her ruthless Boss will eat her up alive.

After she's done with showering, she puts on a grey cardigan over her white blouse and a dark brown cargo pant. She takes out her shoulder bag, after fishing it inside her closet for hours, and slinging it on her right shoulder, she runs downstairs to the kitchen. There, she grabs a leftover sandwich from her fridge and stuffs it inside her mouth, y/n puts her white sneakers on, almost covered underneath her pants.

She has no other option but to run all the way to the bus station. When she entered her workplace, she was panting and huffing real bad. Not sparing even a second for her to relax, Addie comes jogging to her as soon as she sees y/n coming out of the elevator.

Y/n signals her to stop wherever she is and wearing her usual smile, she greets her colleague. "Good Morning, Addie."

"There's nothing good about this morning (n/n)."

"Why...? Anything wrong-"

Their conversation was cut short when suddenly they heard noises coming from the office...Levi's office.

"Is he having another outburst today?"
Please say no...

"Don't ask. And yeah, he's waiting for you."

Shit you're so dead y/n...

A/N~

So...hey! This was a short chap as I got lazy to add more to it. Tbh this chap had another scene which describes what happens inside the office, but my lazy ass divided it into a different chapter. But dw the upcoming chapters will be much longer than this (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

It's too late rn... Go sleep bb!<3