05♡

Levi on the other side was annoyed after finding out the reason why Mikasa called him for. She just wanted to introduce him to one of her friends who was head over heels for him. But Levi coldly rejected the girl and rushed back to y/n as quick as possible.

His jaw tightens and he clenches his fist as the possessive idiot witnesses the scene of y/n embracing someone else, and that too a male... His blood was boiling while his knuckles were bleeding, as he tried to stop himself from murdering the guy in her presence by hitting his own damn hand on the wall.

When he understood that he couldn't stand there watching anymore, Levi approached y/n, hiding his bleeding hand in the pockets of his trousers.

She turns her head in his direction and tries to introduce the unidentified male, but gets cut off.

"Were you waiting for too long?"
Levi asks trying to get her attention on himself.

"No, I wasn't. I mean it really was starting to feel cramped here but I got myself a company. Thanks to Kaden."

"Kaden?" He darts his brow towards the mentioned male and scans him from head to toe.

What's so good in him? He just looks so so...

"Yeah. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kaden Hale. You must be Levi Ackerman, her boss? Y/n has been saying a lot-"

So they were talking about me? You are saved then y/n but you still need to be disciplined for hugging another male who is not me.

"MR. LEVI ACKERMAN." Levi corrects Kaden, emphasizing each word.

"Uh...yeah."

Kaden leans towards y/n and whispers something in her ear.
"Seems like your Boss doesn't like me."

"He doesn't like humans." Y/n states in an audible voice for Levi to hear.

Levi glares at the two of them and pulls y/n close to him by grabbing her hand.

"I don't want to stay here any longer."

"Want to leave?"

"Hmm."

Y/n waves to Kaden and clutches onto the hem of the shirt before walking away.

"See you again. Mr. Hale!"

*

Before they can get out of the banquet, a crowd of reporters and journalists crowds them making it hard for the pair to breathe. Moreover the reporters pushed several questions onto them, most of those questions not making any sense at all.

But the only questions that caught Levi's attention was "Are you in a relationship?" "When will you make it official?" "How did all of this start?"

He clears his throat before responding them and begins.

"First of all, if I'm in a relationship, it doesn't concern you. Second, it's my decision if I should make it official or not-"

Y/n interrupts him in between as she speaks something in his ear.
"You better answer them politely and don't let them misunderstand. The media knows how to cook stories that are hard to not believe."

"And about being in a relationship...we are not...yet" Levi completes his sentence and spares a glance towards y/n to enjoy the astonished look on her face.

Yet? Y/n asked herself.

She looks at him in awe, confused why is he stirring trouble for her. If his fans come across the news tomorrow, y/n will have to announce a curfew herself for her.