Chapter 1

You feel yourself gaining consciousness. You wonder where you are. It's dark and it's like you're trapped in a small space that would not budge, not that you have to strength to do anything. Your thoughts get interrupted by a sudden explosion and then you hear loud singing? and laser sounds. Is this a dream?

You attempt to move the rocks around you but you just can't so you take a stone from next to you and start banging the walls with all your little strength, hoping someone would hear you and help.
Things suddenly go silent, and you feel hopeless... until...the rock is lifted. You look up, happy that someone found you until you get horror stickers by the view outside. The one who lofted the rock away was a literal head inside a toilet. You try to scream but feel too weak to. The thing looks at you with its spine chilling face as it slowly moves forward to you.

When you think this is the end of you, some guy comes out of nowhere and punches the head away then flushes it off. You look up at the person who saved you and your eyes open wide. He had a cctv camera for a head?? He looks at you for a while, analyzing what you are and how you're even alive. He looks left and right then extends his hand to you to help you get up. You look at his hand then hesitantly hold it, not as if you have any other option.

The guy gently helps you up and you take support of him as your legs feel week due to waking up from a coma.
He notices that you can barely take a step so he carries you, bridal style, then . This was sudden and unexpected so you slightly blush but the so called Cameraman didn't take notice as here was too busy being cautious in case any more toilets with heads appear again. After a while, the Cameraman reaches a place that looked like a giant lab and went inside after scanning his handprint.

The place was huge and full of other Cameraman, some wearing different colour clothing. The Cameraman puts you down on a platform that wasn't that soft but it was something. He leaves you and walks away to look for someone.
While you waited, another guy sees you and comes up to you. To be fair, you were basically the center of attention as you were human unlike literally everyone around you but nobody stepped close except for him. He had a speaker for a head. He observed you silently
"dayum"
Him speaking startled you as firstly, you didn't know they could speak and secondly, it was pretty loud as he was a speaker.

A while later, the Cameraman comes with another Cameraman who seemed to be a scientist as the Speakerman walks away. The Scientist looks at you and thinks for a while then shrugs. They say something to each other then the Cameraman nods and walks away. The Scientist Cameraman looks at you and you both just look at each in awkward silence. After a bit, the Cameraman comes back with another entity thing. This time it was a guy with a TV head. The Cameramen discuss something that wasn't too audible to you then the TV man faces you and to your surprise, he speaks.
"Olleh."
You blink at him in visible confusion. He looked back at the Cameramen and you assumed he was talking about the fact that you don't understand him.
He looks back at you for a while in silence then speaks again.
"Hello ?"
You raise your eyebrows then clear your throat and try to answer him but your voice cracked when you tried to.
"H-Hi-"
When he heard you speak, he displayed a friendly smile on his screen, happy that you can communicate and understand him.
"What's your name?"
"um- Y/N"
"Nice to meet you."
He held his hand out and you shake his hand while still observing him.
He was about to ask you more questions but the Cameramen agreed to do it later as they had other important things to do, so they left you there and walked away.

Now that you were left alone, you started to wonder many things. Like what the heck is going on and is this a dream because it certainly didn't seem real. What were those heads in toilets and why there are no humans. You continue to question yourself for a good while until you fall asleep.