Chapter 3

I sit in my place, hoping I won't have to go anytime soon. But do I really risk it and not actually do anything about it? I call a Cameraman who passed by and tell him about the situation. He stared at you for a while then started laughing. You look at him, pretty offended by this until another Cameraman comes and smacks the back of the red shirted Cameraman's head.

They look at each other, the red shirted one asking the other why he did that in annoyance, then he walks away.
The other Cameraman looks at you and thinks for a while then walks away.

At this point, I was really frustrated that I couldn't walk. Damn weak legs, just work already!

A Speakerguy sees me and tilts his head at me hitting my leg in frustration then wincing in pain. He basically watched me throw a tantrum. He walked up to me with his hands behind his back.

"Is everything okay?"

I suddenly look up at the loud talking to see a Speakerguy there looking down at me. I felt the urge to speak aggressively to him due to me being already frustrated but I didn't want to show them that I'm an enemy in any way so I take a deep breath to calm myself down then speak.

"Yes.."

"Is that why you were hitting your legs in frustration?"

"...fine, I'm not okay.. I just wanna walk, but I can't, I feel so trapped here. I want to discover my surroundings. "

I realized that I'm venting to a guy with a speaker head, and I didn't know if he'd feel how I do, so I decided to stop there.

"Nevermind- Sorry..-"

"It's alright! I get it. I'm pretty sure most of us here had a situation of being unable to walk due to our legs being sliced off or paralyzed. It's pretty annoying, yeah, but sometimes we just need to accept our situation."

"Wow... I... didn't expect all this"

"If you want, I would assist you to go around?"

I look up at him with wide open eyes.

"Really?"

"I don't see why not !"

The Speakerguy picks me up, bridal style.

"Where to first?"

"Can you maybe give me a tour around here?"

"Oki Doki!"

He's so loud... and him being this close to me isn't helping. But I can't complain when he's helping me out.

He takes me around the place as I look around in awe at everything. There were Cameramen all around, working non-stop and some Speakermen dancing about and weird looking Cameramen fixing others.
I noticed a big window which had a blue glow coming from it, so I ask the Speakerman to go there, and he does.

There, there was a huge giant Titan Cameraman with all sorts of things on him. He seemed to be either getting upgraded or fixed.

"He's not the only titan we have. There is even a Speaker Titan and a TV Titan! This one's not gonna be released for a while tho, he's getting major updates."

"So cool..."

An explosion is heard outside and a door is opened through which a bunch of Cameramen run out with weapons. The Speakerguy goes to the door and stands at its mouth to see whats going on.

You open your eyes wide in shock at what you saw. There were small, huge and helicopter Skibidi Toilets coming towards the building and all the Cameramen started shooting and attacking them as much as possible.

One of the huge Skibidi Toilets had flames pouring out of its mouth, killing many. You noticed this one Cameraman walk towards the scene with nothing but two plungers which you found was quite fascinating. Just as you thought all hope was lost, a huge red Speakerman comes and starts fighting the guy. He easily beat him down along with any others around. You assumed this was the Titan Speakerman. All Cameramen gave him a thumbsup as he flew away.

"Woahh, that was so cool!!"

Before the Speakerguy could say anything, a Cameraman runs up to him from inside, gesturing to him and asking what the heck he's doing outside with me.

"Chill, they just wanted to look around."

The Cameraman looks at the Speakerguy with a blank expression then takes me from him. I just wave to the Speakerguy as he waves back to me.

The Cameraman takes me to a corner with had a Porta Potty then he sets me down. I look at it then open the door slowly and see the toilet inside, and then I look back at the Cameramen. 

"And how do I make sure it's-
y'know...
safe"

He pointed at a camera logo on the door then gave me a thumbsup. I didn't know what that meant, but I didn't feel like questioning anything in this situation, so I go inside and shut the door.