Chapter 7

You were now waiting very nervously. The girls wanted you to come along but you did not want to see that TV Scientist guy at all. Ever since you woke up, one by one, you started finding scary people who are not the skibidi toilets. You were glad you had some who actually cared... but you also felt under threat all the time both from inside and outside the alliance.

Suddenly, the door slams open which makes you gasp and jerk back in shock.

"YOU GUYS ARE-
Where are the girls. Who are you."

"I-I-"

The look of the guy who barged in instilled fear in you. He was a tall big guy with a speakerhead. He's speaker part was super dark red. Overall, he looks pretty menacing.

"What the frick even are you?"

He said as he slowly took a knife out.

"W-WAIT WAIT- I'm not a threat! I-I'm friends with the girls! Please!"

"You really think I'll-"

Before he could step close or finish his sentence, a black puff of smoke appears between the two of you, and the three girls appeared from it with TV Woman looking pretty happy as she stepped up to you.

"He agreed!! But he also said he's gonna keep an eye on you... But done worry, you'll be fine ^^"

"Waiiit, what're you doing here??"

Speakerwoman said after noticing Speakerman.

"You girls are late for the meeting. And now I'm late because all of you. And who and what the hell is that person??"

"You have no rights to enter our room without permission."

"You weren't here."

"That doesn't give you permission to enter."

"I can do whatever the hell I want to do."

"Who gave you the permission to?"

"I did."

"Ugh! YOU-"

"Guys. Relax."

Camerawoman stood between them to stop the argument. You were so glad she did as you didn't want to go deaf any time soon... or ever.

"This is not the first time you're late to a meeting."

"WE-"

".ssenisub tnatropmi htiw pu thguac tog eW !yrros er'eW"

Speakerman scoffs then walks out of the room.

"Why! Are you being so vulnerable with him!"

"He can do harm."

"He wouldn't actually."

".eb ot stnaw syawla eh ekil roirepus leef mih ekam ot saw yaw ylno eht ylraelC .evael ot mih detnaw tsuj I ,yaw rehtiE"

"I hate him."

"He's your brother... and you guys are a great team."

"Well I hate his personality!!"

"Better than hating him as a whole, I guess.."

You just sit them, wondering if you should say something or not.

"Um... guys..?"

The three of them look at you.

"Oh! Sorry.. Got carried away."

Said Speakerwoman.

"It's okay.. I'm just really glad the situation is solved now. How did you guys convince him?"

"It was not easy. But I'm trusted there so we eventually got there. But we still have to be careful or I'll lose all the trust. It won't be good."

You nod at TV Woman. You were pretty happy now and forgot about the Speakerman incident. You're gonna be fine. You're gonna stay normal and human. Oh the relief..

"We'll get going now. You wait here, okay? ^w^"

You nod and the girls walk out of the room.