Chapter 9

Speakerman dusted his hands and turned around to walk away. But to his shock, TV Woman was standing there, holding me in her arms. I was terrified and still in shock. I was this close to dying and the cause of it was one of the alliance members.

TV Woman glared angrily at Speakerman.

".rof taht saw tahW"

Speakerman stayed silent for a while, as if thinking of an excuse.

"I was ordered by the TV Scientist to do it. He was frustrated that he couldn't do the procedure because of you girls, so he asked me to assassinate Y/N one way or the other. I am skilled at assassination and would have been able to successfully do it if you girls didn't interrupt."

Speakerwoman pushed him from his back in frustration. 

''You LIAR!"

"Why would I lie about this. You girls didn't do well in convincing him for real, it's not my fault."

".mih htiw drow a gnivah eb ll'ew neht lleW"

TV Woman goes to her two friends and teleports them along with me to the TV Laboratory and they go to where the TV Scientist was.

"?N/Y etanimile ot namrekaepS ....ekil enoyna llet ot neppah uoy diD ...em esucxE"

 TV Scientist was working on something on his desk. He stopped what he was doing when he heard what TV Woman said and replied without turning back.

".mrah enod evah ohw esoht ro seimene tub enoyna fo htaed eht rof hsiw t'nod I"

He turns to face them with his hands behind his back in a formal manner.

".doog enog ymene na s'ti fi neve meht etanimile ot gnihtyna od lliw eH .rebmem ecnailla-non na stpecca reven eh tub gnikam sih ni noitcnuflam a ro ytilanosrep sih s'ti fi wonk t'nod I .eussi na sah namrekaepS"

"...mH"

"I KNEW it! He's such a-"

Camerawoman pats Speakerwoman's shoulder to calm her down and makes a shush gesture.

TV Woman turns to the Scientist.

"..uoy knahT"

And she teleports them away and back to their room as she puts me back on the bed. But I was confused as I had no idea what any of the TVs said.

"Soo, what was the conclusion?"

"That my brother's a-"

"He wasn't ordered by anyone to end you. He wanted to do it from himself because he doesn't accept any non-alliance members or something"

Said TV Woman before Speakerwoman  could continue her sentence. Too bad.. I kinda wanted to know what Speakerwoman had to actually say about him.

"That sucks... I was hoping to get along with everyone here."

"Unfortunately everyone here has a different personality and that dumbass got the trashiest one. Right out of the dumps."

The room stayed silent for a while until TV Woman spoke up.

"It's alright, the whole alliance is on your side excluding him, you'll be fine as long as you're always next to us."

"Thanks..I really appreciate you guys' help."

"No problem ^w^"

Camerawoman sits next to me and gave me a hug which was quite odd as I haven't felt any sort of affection for quite a long time. I see that Speakerwoman didn't see what just happened as she left the room and TV Woman looked from the door to us with an OwO emote on her screen as she sits on the other side and joins for a group hug. I smile with genuine happiness even though I was kinda concerned for Speakerwoman.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have fun going through the TVs Speaking lol

Feel free to request things to happen in the story.