Chapter 6

To pass time and forget the nervousness I was in, I look around the place. There wasn't much things around. I guessed it was because they didn't get much time to stay in the room and rest.

I take time to realize that I was actually on a rather comfortable bed. I start feeling tired after everything I went through today. Even if I didn't do much physically, I was still mentally tired so I lay down and fall asleep not too long after.

When I woke up after what felt like forever, I got slightly startled when I saw Camerawomen sitting at the end of the bed. She was reading some sort of book thing but looked at me when I jerked.
I looked around to see that TV Woman and Speakerwoman were actually asleep in their own beds so I guessed that I was in Camerawoman's so sat down and scooted back a bit.

"I-I'm sorry- I didn't mean to !"

She really creeped me out for some reason. Not that I thought she was bad or anything, but she seemed like a serious person.

"It's fine, really. I'm on night patrol anyways, I wasn't gonna sleep. You need something?"

"u-um... d-do you guys have water-"

"Sure"

She gets up and leaves the room. When she opened the door, I could see the very dark hallway outside. It was almost pitch black. The only light in the room was above my head as the others were closed.
Soon, Camerawoman was back with a cup of water and gave it to me. I drank it then put it aside as she sat back on the bed. It was silent for quite a while as she looked back at her book. I couldn't help myself but look at her and kind of study her. It was rather amusing how these robot kind things were very much functioning independently. I wonder who made them...

"It's rude to stare, y'know."

Camerawoman said while still looking at her book.

"O-Oh, sorry! I-I-"

"It's alright"

She looked at me.

"I'm just kidding.. I'm not gonna lie when I say that I'm also interested in how you're made and function."

"Oh..,"

"Go back to sleep now. You never know what tomorrow has in store for you..."

"Ohkay.."

I lay down again, taking one of the pillows and hugging them while deep in thought. Camerawoman continues minding her own business. After a good while, she stands up and leaves the room. After she left, I gradually fell asleep again.

It felt like I had just closed my eyes before I was awoken by a big crash noise outside in the hallway. I look around myself to see that the other two girls were also awoken by the noise.

They run out and chaos is heard outside. I sit there, very curious to what's going on. I would've tried walking out to see but a slight fear in me kept me still. Suddenly, Speakerwoman came into view a bit infront of the door. She seemed to be fighting..... a Cameraman....? Why tho....

She used her speaker to push him back then quickly stabbed her knife in the back of his neck only to pull it out with a very creepy looking, so-called "skibidi toilet" on it.

The Cameraman came back to consciousness and Speakerwoman led him out of the place, but I noticed that he caught a glimpse of me which made me gasp. Nobody could know I'm here...they'll take me to the TVs and I'll be a goner. To my dismay, he stepped back and actually saw me. He looked at the girls with a questioning look then shook his head and came up to me to take me.

"N-No! I dont want to be taken back there, please, no!"

He looked at me for a while then put his hands down then looked back at the girls.
The four of them walked out of the room and had a chat. Not too long after, the girls came back with good news.
Speakerwoman stepped up to me.

"We'll all speak to TV Scientist! I'm sure he'll get convinced if us and a couple other friends try! Don't worry!"

"Thank you... but.... what happened out there? why were you guys attacking them?"

"They were infected by parasites."

Camerawoman said as Speakerwoman showed me the creature she had.
It was disgusting. It had white eyes and a long icky tongue thing which almost looked like a coiled wire mixed with a nail.
I cringed as Speakerwoman put it in the trashcan next to her.

"We'll go early morning! but we'll have to keep someone with you, hmmm.. We'll think about it."

"Thanks, guys... and good luck... He seems like a tough guy to convince.."

TV Woman slightly nods.

"We'll try our best..."