Chapter 5

"WHAT!? B-BUT-"

The Cameraman shushes Y/N by putting his hand on their mouth, but not firmly. Maybe he felt kinda bad for them.

"You do not have an option in this."

Said the TV Man as the Cameraman slowly removed his hand from Y/N's mouth.
Y/N look down, pretty much speechless.

"...I-I can't even go back to the place I was just in..?"

"No. It's safer here."

Y/N notices the Cameraman about to head out but they grab his arm.

"Please stay! I don't wanna be here alone..."

The Cameraman just stares at Y/N then looks at the TV Man.

"He cannot stay."

Y/N let go of him and scoot back. At this point, they felt hopeless. Now they started to question who were actually the bad guys at this point. They were about to be turned into some robot thing and will no longer be human. Y/N didn't want this. But everyone was too powerful for Y/N to fight back. And even if they did escape.. where would they go? As they look up, they see that TV and Camera men had left already.

Y/N sits in an eerie silence for what seemed to be like forever. This place was really unsettling, unlike the place they were in earlier. All that was heard were the footsteps of the few TV people walking around.

Suddenly, a familiar black smoke appears. Y/N looks down, not wanting to look up at the Scientist TV Man until the person infront of them speaks.

"What's wrong? And what brings you here?"

Y/N looks up to see TV Woman standing there, looking down at them.
Y/N looks down while speaking to her.

"They want to turn me into... they wanna make me like those... Camerapeople.... or Speaker, I dunno.."

"How come?"

"They say I'm too weak and will easily be killed in this human form."

"Ahah, as if any of us are inevitable. All of us can also be injured or killed. I mean...the only difference is that we can be rebuilt..I guess that's why."

"Please... take me back.. I don't wanna be here.."

TV Woman looks around nervously while rubbing her arm.

"I dunno..."

"I promise.. I can train myself and get better.."

"Ohhh, I'm gonna be in so much trouble.."

TV Woman picks Y/N up and teleports away. When they reach the destination, Y/N looks around to see two new people they never saw before.

"!tuoba uoy ot deklat I namuh eht si sihT !kooL !seilrig yeH"

"Woah!"

Y/N looks at the person who spoke. It was a Speakerperson... but it was a female. She wore headphones and had a pink speaker.

The other person was another Cameraperson, but she was female and he head looked different. She had a speargun kind of thing attached on her back. She just waves at you.

"Does she... not speak..?"

"Everyone speaks! But she's more of a silent person, except when she's around us, hahah!"

The TV Woman nods at this.

"tnesnoc rieht tuohtiw ecnailla eht ekil eno otni meht nrut ot stnaw naM VT tsitneicS .ereh meht peek ot deen eW ,syawynA"

"Oh naw :(
It'd be nice to have a human species around for once!"

"haeY"

TV Woman puts Y/N down on a decent mattress for once.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N.."

"Nice name!! My name's Speakerwoman, and this is Camerawoman."

Y/N just nodded, not really expecting them to have actual names.

"Am I just... gonna be kept here..?

"Until the situation is cleared, yes"

TV Woman says.
Camerawoman takes out a tablet she had and then looks at the girls.

"We need to go."

"...niagA"

"Let's go!!"

TV Woman teleports away.

"Stay here till we're back! Don't worry, you're safe here!"

Speakerwoman pats Y/N twice as she and Camerawoman leave the room, leaving Y/N sit there alone.