Fourteen: Distracted

ASAEL

Me: My choice of words today was harsher than I intended. I apologise for that. But your decision to come to class was stupid too no matter the reason behind it.

Verena: I thought messaging a teacher was illegal. Look at you breaking your own rules.

Me: How's your foot?

Verena: Good. When do you approve of me attending the classes again, Daddy?

Me: When it's properly healed and you don't need anyone's support to walk.

Verena: You either ignored the term Daddy or deep down you secretly enjoy being called that.

Me: Good night, Verena.

Verena: Good night, Daddy.

.
.
.

A FEW DAYS LATER...

Verena: *sent a video*

I was relaxing at my penthouse on a Sunday evening when I received a video from Verena.

Verena was in her dorm, in a plain white t-shirt which I recognised as mine realising she never returned my clothes and I never asked her for them.

The t-shirt reached her mid-thighs, and from below it, a pair of black gym shorts peeked out.

She had her phone resting somewhere low while she shot a wink to the camera before she started to do jumping jacks, jumping out and in.

I forced my eyes away from her chest where her boobs bounced up and down with every jump.

The video was fifteen seconds long and as it ended, I noticed the message below it.

Verena: As you can see, my foot is completely fine now. Can I attend the classes tomorrow, Daddy?

I scrubbed a hand over my face before typing.

Me: You may. And stop calling me that.

Verena: Why??????

Me: It's inappropriate.

Verena: Has no one ever called you that in bed? I am extremely curious. You have all the attributes to qualify as a Sugar Daddy.

Me: That's a highly personal question.

Verena: Come on!!! Please!!! Just say yes or no, please, please, please. I will give you a chocolate if you answer me.

Me: Do I look like someone who can be bribed with chocolate?

Verena: Whatever. Just answer me, yes or no.

I sighed, accepting my defeat.

Me: No.

Verena: God, I really need to see all those women you have slept with. They were stupid.