When They Smashed Once

DZ's low timbre was smooth and dark. "What's left in the bottle?," he said from his side of the fire.

Her voice took on a tone that mirrored his. "Room temperature tequila à la bonfire party. Why? You want some?"

"Maybe," DZ slowly smiled, showing his fangs.

She shook the almost empty bottle and grinned. "Well I could be convinced to share a drop."

DZ curled his fingers to motion her over and she walked to him, taking her time before stopping between his knees.

"Open wide," she said mischievously and held the bottle above his head.

DZ's brow arched, "Are you serious?" he asked.

She shrugged. "You must not want it that badly then," and placed the bottle to her lips and drank deeply. Before she could swallow, DZ grabbed her shirt and pulled her down to him, placing his lips on hers and drinking from her mouth. She inhaled sharply, surprise quickly replaced by desire as she deepened the kiss and their tongues met. Kissing DZ felt like licking the end of a battery - buzzy and made her scalp tingle.

Jester grinned. He could always tell when DZ was trying to test him and he enjoyed letting the douche think he was succeeding. A scowl here and a comment there was all he needed to give the illusion. But here was a ripe opportunity to see if he could get DZ to crack and let go selfishly. Watching the pair become entwined, a jealous thought pricked the back of his mind, but he shook his head. Wiping the smile from his face, he furrowed his brow, giving the look of being annoyed.

Bottle forgotten, she had placed both her palms on DZ's jaw and straddled his lap. DZ's hands had found her hips and gripped the curves, fingers forming divots in the soft flesh. Settling into their embrace, a groan passed between lips as DZ's fingers began ghosting her bare flesh. She felt him drift and stroke softly from the small of her back to her shoulder blades causing her eyes to close and head to tip back with a sigh.

DZ smiled at her unabashed pleasure as he nipped down her neck towards her chest. He could hear her breathing quicken as he kissed her sternum and the breasts on either side through her shirt. Her nails scraped his scalp, slipping back his beanie and digging into the skin. He hummed in satisfaction, both at her responsiveness and the fact he could feel the daggers being shot his way by Jester. Shifting to the side, he took a cloth covered nipple into his mouth and grazed the points of his fangs over the sensitive tip.

Her reaction was immediate, smiling and sighing to herself as she swam in the heat that coursed through her. She opened her eyes and expected to see the stars above but instead saw burning amber. She hadn't even heard Jester move. He had removed his headpiece and now loomed over her, looking down through hooded lids. She watched him lick the edge of his pointed teeth and smile slowly as he took in the view. DZ's mouth continued to play with her nipple through her shirt and she couldn't help but let the electric sensations course across her face. She watched as Jester bent closer and for a moment she thought he was going to kiss her but instead she felt a singular claw run slowly down her back. The sudden coolness on her skin told her that the shirt was being torn apart.

The cloth sagged to her front which caused DZ to cease his teasing. He looked up as she reached to her shoulders and pulled the now useless fabric forward and dropped it to the ground. DZ grinned as he reached up to cup her breasts. "Put your hands behind your back Goddess and don't let go until I say," he drawled with all the confidence of a man who was used to getting his way.

Her gaze snapped back to DZ and she narrowed her eyes. "And what makes you think I'd do that for you?"

Jester leaned down to one side of her face and spoke softly behind the delicate shell of her ear. "Just do it, Pet. Do it for me."