hey, baby | jisung x 2minbin

When Minho noticed Jisung was not in his room, he frowned. He made his way upstairs. However, the younger person is still not visible. Minho made his way to Changbin's room, but Jisung was still not present.

He proceeded to Seungmin's room. He felt relieved when he saw Jisung sleeping on Seungmin's bed. The relief he felt was short-lived when he saw blood stains on the younger's finger. He reached for his boyfriend's finger before his eyes widened because he saw a fresh wound.

"Daddy?"

Minho was startled by Jisung's soft voice. Just a second, did he call me daddy?

That means...

"Baby Sungie?"

"Hmm. Baby Sungie. Dis ish Baby Sungie."

...Jisung slipped into a little space.

Has something unpleasant occurred recently? Thought Minho. Jisung tends to slip into a little space when he's too stressed. When little Jisung puts his head on his lap before showing his finger, Minho smiles fondly.

"Daddy, wook. Sungie finger hurt. Sungie cut apple but knife cut Sungie finger."

"Bad knife,"replied Minho and then blew the younger's finger.

"Hmm. Bad knife.."

"Hey guys!"Changbin appeared with Seungmin.

"Binnie, Minnie!"Jisung got up and opened his arms. Changbin and Seungmin were taken aback by Jisung's calling style. They looked at Minho before the eldest nodded with smiles.

"Hey, baby.."Seungmin first went into Jisung's arms. Jisung is delighted when the taller kisses his cheeks and nose.

"Hewo, Minnie.."

"Aww, my baby is so cute!"

Jisung's smile is brightened when he hears praise from Seungmin. He left Seungmin's arms when he saw Changbin. He had to crawl before climbing onto the older's lap.

"Sungie miss Binnie. Miss Minnie. Miss daddy. Sungie ish wonewy (lonely).."Jisung's sulking made the other three feel guilty.

"I'm sorry, baby,"Changbin muttered and hugged the younger. Jisung kept his complaint in Changbin's arms.

"Then, Sungie is hungry. Sungie try cut an apple then an apple cut my wittle finger. Wook!" Jisung pointed his finger at Changbin and Seungmin.

"Not an apple, baby. But the knife,"said Minho and took the band-aids bandages for the minor cut on his sweet boyfriend's finger.

"Yesh. Knife. Bad knife." 

When Jisung saw the cute band-aids bandages, his eyes lit up.

"Yay, pwincess!" 

*****

"Nu!" Jisung yelled, making Changbin, who was talking on the phone, turn to his little boyfriend. He immediately ended the conversation when Jisung threw his crayon.

Minho and Seungmin left the kitchen after hearing Jisung's frustrated voice.

"Baby, what happened?"Changbin asked softly.

Jisung folded his arms. He glared cutely at his drawing. Seungmin can't hide his fond smiles with his boyfriend attitude.

"Ugy!"

"No, baby. This is the most beautiful drawing you have ever made. It's not ugly but pretty,"praised Minho while staring at the younger's drawing. 

Jisung draws a cake with strawberries. A small Bbama is placed next to the cake. Even though Jisung is in a little space, his paintings still look beautiful.

"Not ugy? Pwetty?" Jisung tilted his head. His cuteness almost killed the other three.

"Yes, pretty like my baby.."replied Changbin and squeezed the younger's cheeks.

Jisung retrieved his drawing from Minho's hands. He smiled as he looked at his drawing.

"Hmm. Pwetty wike (like) Sungie.."

His boyfriends cooed with Jisung's reaction.  They have a deep love for him. Their precious baby is their top priority and they are willing to do anything for it.

[end]

*****

a/n ;

[1] Han Jisung X Stray Kids oneshot Book 2 has officially begun! Let's carry on Jisung's journey through this book 😊

[2] Just like Book 1, I still do not accept any requests.

[3] Please don't take the story I wrote seriously. This is simply fanfiction. Just FANFICTION.

[4] SLOW UPDATES!

[5] Lastly, don't expect too much from this book 😅

❤️,
Kay.

STAY healthy, guys. Take care of yourself.