the lost prince | jilix x stray kids [1]

"Sungie, please wake up!"

Even so, Jisung was still unconscious. Felix examined his sunshine's pale skin. For six months, Jisung was his protector. It could be that it's time for him to protect Jisung.

"Hmm, hello there.."

Felix, who was still holding Jisung, quickly lifted his face. A beautiful omega stood ahead of him. The lavender scent from the beautiful omega gave him some peace.

"Please, help me.."

Without hesitation, he asked for help from the stranger. Jisung would kill him if he was aware of his actions. Nonetheless, in the current situation, he simply desires to try his luck. Jisung's life is more important than himself.

"Oh my god, what happened to him?"

The stunning omega kneads in front of Jisung. The fresh blood stains made his brow furrowed.

"We are under attack.."That was all Felix could say.

"We need to save him. He is in danger."

*****

Felix tries to make himself as small as possible when he is in Bang's pack. He was surprised to find Seungmin, the stunning omega from this famous pack.

Besides the royal family, netizens are always talking about the Bang's pack. This is because Bang's pack comes from a powerful and wealthy family. 

Because of that, Felix knew their names without having to be introduced. But, he had no idea that Seungmin was part of this pack.

"What is your name?"asked Chan with stern voice.

Felix gulped. At this moment, he was really looking forward to Jisung's presence.

His appearance with Jisung was something they didn't like, based on their distrust of scented. The situation made him more anxious.

"Felix.."He answered slowly.

"Seungminie, why did you bring the stranger to our place?"asked Hyunjin, the hottest alpha in their kingdom, with an annoying tone.

Hyunjin is one of the alphas that everyone dreams of in Daisy Kingdom. He is also popular among the royal family members. But, he turned down anyone who wanted to court him.

"His friend is unconscious, Hyunie. Innie try to save him,"answered Seungmin while turning to the room where Jisung was placed. 

When they reached Bang's villa, Jeongin was the only one there. According to Seungmin, Jeongin is a medical professional. There is a clinic attached to the villa.

"His friend?"Minho showed his displeasure expression to their omega. The presence of other people in their villa was not something he liked.

"But I can smell his scent only,"Chan referred to Felix.

Even though Felix's scent blends with his distressed scent, his cotton candy scent remains noticeable.

"Chan-hyung!"

Jeongin's voice echoed from his clinic, surprising the others. Seungmin jumped off the couch and ran inside when he heard his alpha's voice. Yes, Jeongin's his mate.

Felix began to think that something bad had happened to Jisung. He swiftly followed Seungmin's footsteps. The three alphas who are also curious about the situation stand behind him.

Felix became tense when he saw Jisung's condition upon entering the small clinic. His sunshine's face, which was previously pale, has turned blue.

"Chan-hyung, please help him! Use your power, hyung!" pleaded Jeongin. Jisung's condition was not similar to the patients he had treated previously. Medical treatment is not effective in curing Jisung.

"Human.."Hyunjin muttered when he saw Jisung lying stiffly. His inner wolf suddenly felt sad to see the state of the beautiful human. How come someone can still look pretty in such a situation?

"Chan, help him.."Minho said without looking at the older's face. This is because his eyes are still focused on Jisung's face. His inner wolf claimed that the human was his mate. But what he knows is that he cannot mate with a mortal.

"I.."Chan's words stopped when Felix knelt in front of him.

"Please help him,"Felix begged with his head bowed. He is ready to do anything for Jisung. He is unable to imagine life without his 'twin'.

The others gazed at each other. Seungmin approached the freckled boy. He can't help but feel sorry for the omega.

The other alphas started worrying about their omega who started releasing his distressed scent. Felix and Seungmin's scent started overtaking the room. Seungmin assisted Felix in standing up again. They stood nearby Jisung's bed.

Chan walked up to the small human. His milky white skin has many cuts and bruises.  Chan's inner wolf began to growl as soon as he saw the situation. His wolf wants to know who dares to touch their mate.

"Our mate?"muttered Chan unconsciously.

Chan, Minho, and Hyunjin have not yet found a partner or mate. When they're in a rut, they'll lock themselves in a secure area until it's finished. Usually, they would stay at Hwang Hotel.

Hyunjin stated that his inner wolf also claimed the small human.

"Same.."replied Minho before they looked at each other.

"Okay, let's talk about this later."Jeongin started feeling impatient. He fears that the human will die if they wait too long.

The older started touching the human's chest. He closed his eyes for a while. At that time, he could feel the human's breathing becoming weaker. When he opened his eyes, he saw that Felix had already grasped his friend's hand. With his healing power, the human began to show a small reaction, like his eyes twitching.

"He will wake up in 2-3 hours. Prior to that, you provided us with an explanation regarding you and him. Especially his scar and his bruises,"said Chan referring to the condition of Felix's friend.

"Let's talk outside,"Jeongin asked because he didn't want his patient to be disturbed by their conversation.

*****

"Okay ma'am. I'll try my best. But, are you sure about this?"Changbin asked again, the same question to the former queen, Queen Mother of Daisy Kingdom.

"Just do it, Changbin. You hold the sole power to kill her. I've given her many chances, but she still wants to try to kill my grandson."

Changbin sighed as he remembered the conversation he had with the Queen Mother. His mission was to assassinate Queen Song, the most recent queen of Daisy Kingdom.

For now, Queen Song is the ruler of the kingdom after King Lee died six months ago.

Queen Song and King Lee have a son, Kang Dae. When King Lee died, Queen Song wanted her son to be the next queen. This is because her son is an omega. In the Daisy Kingdom, the omega has the potential to become a queen.

The omega who becomes the queen will receive more respect from all parties than the alpha or beta. So, any omega in the royal family is considered a threat to her son.

"Hey.."

Changbin turned to his best friend, Yeonjun, who had just returned from his investigation.

"So?"

"Our lost prince has been found safe. He was saved by the omega from Bang's pack,"said Yeonjun as if he knew what the Head of the Royal Guard meant.

Changbin's expression altered as he heard the name of the pack. This is because he knows all of the alphas in Bang's pack still don't have a mate.

"Both of them?"asked Changbin.

"Yes. Both of them. But I think Minho will use his read memories power to make sure they don't cheat."

"So, they will know who Yongbook is.."

[tbc]