the lost prince | jilix x stray kids [4]

"No!" Felix ran into Jisung's room. On that bed, Jisung was embraced by his grandma. The Queen Mother cried as she kissed Jisung's forehead. Felix became regretful about bringing Jisung back to the palace. If Jisung had stayed with Bang's pack, all of this would not have happened. It was all his fault! He made Jisung die!

"He's gone, Felix. Your twin is gone," said the Queen Mother without looking at Felix's face. The ex-queen was still gazing at the face of her first grandchild.

"No, grandma! He can't leave me! He can't leave us!"

Chan and his pack entered after receiving permission from Yeonjun. Despite the overwhelming scent in that room, Chan is still able to sense Jisung's scent, which is apricot and mulberry. Hyunjin approached the Queen Mother, who seemed to carefully place Jisung's head on a soft pillow.

When he saw Jisung's face, he suddenly saw the future of the lost prince. He frowned. Most of the time, he is not able to see the future of the deceased. He took a look at Chan and Minho, who were trying to defuse the former queen, while Felix was already in Seungmin's hands. Felix is still blaming himself for what happened to Jisung.

Hyunjin used his power to gain a clearer view of Jisung's future due to the opportunity. Surprisingly, Jisung became their mates (Chan, Minho, and Hyunjin himself). Jisung also became the queen of Daisy Kingdom. The most interesting aspect of their marriage is that they will have two princes and three princesses.

Minho also had a chance to 'see' Jisung and Felix besides Hyunjin. It has a connection to their previous life. Queen Song doesn't want Jisung and Felix to be rivals for her son, Kang Dae, so she uses various means to ensure that both of them don't return to the palace.

Jisung is the son of King Han, the previous king. King Han is the first child of Queen Mother. The second son was King Lee. The marriage of King Han to an omega from another kingdom was kept secret intentionally because that was the king's request. Because of that, no one knows Jisung's existence.

After King Han fell ill, the Queen Mother instructed Jisung to come back to the palace. Queen Song became aware of Jisung and felt threatened when she learned that Jisung is an omega. At first, Queen Song killed Jisung's mother before ensuring that they didn't return to the palace. Since then, Jisung has become a fugitive.

Meanwhile, Felix is King Lee's son with his mistress. Felix's mother was killed by Queen Song after discovering that Queen Mother was aware of the illegitimate prince. Felix's status did not bother the Queen Mother. All she wants is for her grandchild to be happy.

But due to Queen Song's cunning attitude, eventually Felix also became a fugitive like Jisung. But Felix was saved by Jisung and since that day they have been together.

"Something felt off,"said Hyunjin, making every eye in the room look at his face. In agreement, Minho nodded. If the lost prince is dead, he should not be able to see Jisung's previous life.

"I know right?"replied Jeongin, who had been silent since earlier. 

In fact, the youngest observed the surroundings of the palace, particularly Jisung's bedroom. He sensed something in the room. The curse may still be present there.

"He is still alive,"Hyunjin stated, making Felix leave Seungmin and approach the taller person.

"Is he still alive?"Felix asked with hope.

Junho, the royal witch, examined Jisung again, but the outcome was still the same. However, he still hopes that Bang's pack can do something to help their lost prince. Junho couldn't do anything since he had already lost most of his energy when he lifted the curse.