the lost prince | jilix x stray kids [2]

"Your highness, Lee Yongbook.."

Felix bit his lip when everyone knelted in front of him. Two reasons are behind their tribute to him.

First — Minho's power. The alpha read his memories as soon as they entered the living room. Luckily, Minho only knows about his family background, not all of his previous lives. He's glad he wearing his mom's bracelet. The bracelet is capable of controlling the other power.

Second — his necklace, which is an heirloom from the royal family. When someone talks about the lost prince, a picture of the necklace will come up. The reason for this is that the necklace belongs to the lost prince. It's a gift from the former Queen Mother to her first grandchild.

"Lix.."

Felix was taken aback when he heard Jisung's voice. Without any concern for others, he went back to his 'twin'. The door of the room was open, making it easy for him to hear any noise.

"Sungie.."Felix continued to hug Jisung who was sitting on the bed. It's surprising that his condition is so good. His scar and bruises have disappeared. Thanks to Chan!

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"Jisung asked then examined the freckled boy. The face of Jisung was filled with worry. He should not have fainted. He needs to protect his sunshine.

"That's should be my question! You almost died, Sungie!"

"But I.."He stopped when he saw four alpha and one omega.

Jisung is not familiar with Bang's pack, unlike Felix. As a result, he started to feel uneasy. Felix was placed in his arms by him. He feared that they would take advantage of the prince.

"Hi.."Seungmin gave a little wave, but the four alphas just stared at him.

"That's Seungmin, Sungie. He saved us,"Felix whispered and lightly kissed Jisung's neck.

Chan, Minho, and Hyunjin had to control their wolf, who started to dislike Felix's actions. Felix placed his lips close to where a mating mark would be.

Jisung is human, but why did Felix act like he scented him?

"He saved us?"

"Yes..and the pack alpha saved you," said Felix while glancing at Chan.

For the first time, Felix saw Chan smile beautifully.

"Thank you.."Jisung said in a low tone and bowed a little.

*****

It's been over a week since Jisung and Felix were there, but Minho is still unable to read Jisung's memories. Hyunjin is also disappointed because he can't see Jisung's future.

It's never a problem for them to use their power on humans.

"Morning, your highness.."

"Please, Minho-hyung. I told you just call me Felix.."

"I'm sorry. I forgot. Hmm, where's Jisung?"

The others at the dining table were anticipating the prince's reply, particularly Chan and Hyunjin. 

Actually the alphas except Jeongin 'want' Jisung. Their desire is to claim him as their mate. But they need to control themselves because Jisung is human.

"He takes a shower. He.."

"I apologize for being late."

Jisung sat next to Felix.  The freckled boy smiled brightly as he kissed his 'twin' adorable cheek.

The unmated alpha is hesitant to see the skinship, but they acknowledge that Felix is the only one who can make Jisung smile.

"Eat your pancakes."Jisung is referring to the pancakes that Seungmin gave them.