friendship anniversary | minsung x 00's line

"Baby!"

Jisung laughs as Felix rushes towards him. The freckled boy kisses Jisung's cheeks before seating himself beside his "twin".

"I missed.."

"Hannie!"

This time, Seungmin's voice interrupted Felix's words. Jisung's forehead was kissed by the dandy boy, which caused the freckled boy to roll his eyes.

"Both of you, move!"

Three of them were taken aback by Hyunjin's voice. Felix and Seungmin gave the older one to hug Minho-hyung's husband.

Yes, Jisung is Minho's husband. Their marriage spanned almost two years.

"Jagi, I missed you..."

"But I miss you more, baby!" Felix cut off Hyunjin's words.

"Hey, that was me who missed him more,"protested Seungmin.

Hyunjin and Felix directed their glare towards the youngest person.

"Okay, okay, I got it."Jisung needed to speak before his best friends killed each other.

The friendship between Jisung, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Felix has been established since middle school. They remained close until they graduated from college. However, all of them chose a different course.

After graduation, Jisung works as a lecturer, Hyunjin works as an engineer, Felix works as a fashion designer, and Seungmin works as a dentist. As of now, only the squirrel boy has tied the knot.

"Where is Minho-hyung?" Felix asked if he couldn't see Jisung's husband's face.

"Was someone missing me?"

Minho's sarcastic voice greeted all of them from afar. Before others could respond to his attitude, Minho was already sitting on his husband's lap.

"All of you, close your eyes," Minho's advice made Jisung's best friends groan.

They were aware of the older person's purpose in asking them to close their eyes. Despite this, they still followed the older's instructions before anyone entered the air fryer.

"Are you ready to go?" Jisung asked after receiving a soft kiss on his lips.

Jisung and his best friends have made plans to take a two-day leave from work. They are eager to spend two days together. This is because tomorrow is their friendship anniversary! They never fail to celebrate it.

"Hmm. I will miss you, baby..."Minho pouted. Minho will be staying at Chan's residence for two days.

Jisung was kissed by Minho again, this time with more passion. Jisung moans as Minho kisses his neck.

"Ew!" Hyunjin playfully mocked the couple. Felix and Seungmin shared a laugh.

"Jealous, huh?"Minho sarcastically replied before getting up from Jisung's lap.

After giving Jisung his final kiss, Minho requested that his husband's best friends open their eyes. Jisung giggling while Minho attempted to strangle Hyunjin's head.

"Bye baby!"Minho shouted before leaving.

"Bye, hyungie! I love you.."

"I love you more!"

When Minho disappeared, Hyunjin raised his eyebrows.

"What?"

"You're all still in the honeymoon phase, huh?"Hyunjin teased.

Jisung blushed. Felix cooed and then squeezed Jisung's cheeks.

"I still find it hard to believe that you are married to him. The most scary man in the world," said Seungmin, making Jisung laugh.