ONE

I sat by my fathers side not daring to take a look at him, I knew I was in deep trouble and I knew he wasn't letting it slide this time, I had no excuse for what I've done.It was the middle of the school day and I was brought into the dean's office with the principle and my father. When he walked in that room I knew I was done for, I knew I pulled the last straw just by the look on his face.

"You know he's a good student really, He has good grades and a smart brain but it looks like he just can't keep himself out of trouble" the principal said as she looked over at me "Touya, we gave you a warning last time, but I'm afraid we can't keep you here if you can't stop bringing up fights"

"So you're kicking him out?" My father asked, keeping a firm stare "Unfortunately yes, we gave him a last chance and he ruined it" He looked at me and shook his head in anger clenching his jaw.

"However, recently we've put 10 students from each grade level into a raffle to win an opportunity to enroll in UA high"  "UA? Isn't that a private school?"
"Yes, yes it is and luckily Touya was one of the few selected students to win the raffle, in other words why don't we see this as a good thing? Right Touya?"

I looked at the principal and scoffed, I don't care which way she puts the bad news or what school they're sending me to. Either way it doesnt change the reason why my father was here, I've gotten into a fight with some kids again. Why? I don't know, guess I just lost my temper after they bumped their shoulder with mine. What can I say? I've inherited my fathers anger, he should blame himself not me.

"So you're sending him to UA??" "yes, UA will be the school where he gets a new start"
"No, We can't do UA, it's too much money, he doesn't deserve to go to a place like that after everything he's done" . 

"I understand but UA is a great school, Im sure Touya would love it there, beside you don't have to worry about the payment, It'll all be cover by the school owner after all it was his  wish for this to happen" The woman smiled and got up from her seat "well I best be going now,  I hope you take this opportunity Touya"

After the woman left my father smacked me across the face. "Why can't you just stay put? Huh? Why do you always need to throw your fist at people?" He yelled into my face looking at me with eyes full of anger. If looks could kill then I'd definitely be six foot under by now, but damn he didn't have to hit me that hard.

I didn't respond and just stayed silent getting up from my seat about to leave the room until he stopped me. "Don't fucking ignore me Touya, I'm done with your shit let this be the last time I get a complaint about you, god you're fucking lucky you got into that school or I wouldn't have let you continue at all"

"Great, not like I need school anyways" I sneered back at him. I pushed the door open and grabbed my bag exiting the place. I walked past the crowd of people who stared at me, my face was fucked up but it wasn't as fucked up as the guy I fought with.

His scrawny ass got sent to the nurse, he had to fix up his crooked nose if anything he should thank me, I just got him a free nose job. I pulled the car door open and threw my bag inside before throwing myself in.

My father got in not saying a word to me but I didn't care. I didn't need to hear shit from him.
"Touya! Oh my goodness are you okay?" Fuyumi asked in a worry tone while cupping my face. "Yeah I'm fine" "you sure?" "I'm sure" I smiled at her putting her hand down.

When my mother got home I was brought in to talk to her about what I've done at school. She was more on the soft side than my father, she didn't seem to care about me getting into a fight all she cared about was my face, maybe it's the nurse in her.

"Oh Touya, what are we gonna do now? That school was the only one closest to us" she said in a sad tone "why don't we enroll you online? Would that be easy for you?"
"Quit babying him he's grown, he won't need online because the only good thing he did today was get himself enrolled into UA" my father said while glaring at me.

My mother gasped in shock covering her lips "UA?? But that's expensive!" "The school is covering the cost, he basically gets in for free" "oh wow! That's good news Touya oh my goodness, please take this chance honey, I really want you to succeed"

Her gentle hands cupped my face, brushing my hair out of my face as she stared at me with a smile. I sighed looking down "I will, I'll try not to mess up..." I mumbled keeping my head down. The only reason I ever tried keeping my ass in school was for my mother, I want to make her proud...I want to make her smile.

So hopefully, I'll do good this time...hopefully I won't have problems with anyone there this time.