TWO

"Touya! You're gonna be late for your first day of school!" My sister shouted from down stairs. I groaned rolling over in bed while covering my ears "I'm not going, it's too early" I mumbled. "Come on! It's your new school aren't you excited?" "Nope"

She sighed throwing my clothes to my bed before leaving me to change. I finally got out of bed and started to get ready for the day. It was my first day at some new preppy school, I wasn't that excited if I'm being honest.

That school is full of high class rich people, and me? I'm just some regular guy who went to a public school until my name was pulled out from a raffle selecting me as the winner to attend UA High, a private school. I don't even know how my name got in that bowl, I swear I never wrote myself in.

Fuyumi, my sister, gave me my book bag and hugged me tightly. "Have a great day big brother" she said with a smile. I smiled back, giving her a thumbs up before leaving to school. I took the bus and made sure to get off at the right spot and not get lost, That would've been embarrassing.

"Damn...this place looks like a mansion" I mumbled seeing the place after arriving. I was about to step in until my head bumped into another, "oh my bad-" "what the hell! Watch where you're going! Dumb ass" I looked at the person I hit, they were a skinny figure, I think they were a girl? Not sure, it was hard to tell.

Their voice sounded like it belonged to a boy but it also sounded feminine. They looked up at me, eyeing me up and down before scoffing "amateur" they said before bumping their shoulder against mine, walking away and leaving me confused.

The day barley started and I already got someone pissed off, great. I walked into the halls searching for my first class, the place was huge and all I was doing was getting lost. It was getting frustrating until I ended up asking for directions. "Oh I got that class, we can walk together if you'd like" "yeah that sounds cool"

"My name is keigo, What's yours?" The guy asked as he walked by me. He was a light tan, blonde haired and some gold eyes, he had the athletic look . "Im Touya" "Oh! That new transfer student, how does it feel to walk in here for free?" He said with a laugh.

"I don't feel anything, I mean it's just a school.." "an expensive one, they charge us a lot each year" "really?" I asked surprised, for some reason my dumb ass thought the students only paid one time for the whole 4 years I didn't know it was for each year.

"Yeah, I was shocked to see they wanted to add in average people" "average people...?" He looked at me and chuckled patting my back "my bad, that sounded bad I didn't mean it towards you. you see, most of the people here come from big family's, and when I say big I'm talking about big banks, people come from lawyers, actors, artists, man even the presidents son here!"

"The president has a son?" Keigo looked at me before bursting out laughing "you're hilarious! Man I think we're gonna be best buds for sure! But yes the president has a son, you'll see him, he's also in our first period but he's not that nice..."

Well I'm not exactly surprised at that, I always assumed if someone comes from a high class family they must have a cocky mindset. But now I'm just curious to see who the presidents son is, I seriously never knew he had a kid. We walked into the class and took a seat, I looked around seeing the people that sat in the room.

They were all pretty lame, all they did was brag about their parents jobs. God I'm hoping they don't talk to me, what am I supposed to say? My father is a policeman? Are they even impressed by that? Probably not. "KACCHAN! You spilled my coffee all over me!" "Shit I'm sorry! It was an accident" "go! Go get me new clothes this is ridiculous! You're good for nothing"

I looked at the scene and saw the same person from earlier, their small white shirt was now covered in a big brown stain. They looked pissed, "told you he ain't nice" Keigo said shaking his head "who?" "The presidents son, that's him, his name is Izuku and well he pretty much runs the school, once you become his minion you can NEVER escape"

So that's him....a male huh? "If he's a boy then why does he dress like that?" I asked him as I continued to stare at Izuku who was throwing horrible words at the blonde that stood in shame. "Well he's what you call an androgynous, he pulls it off, he's mean but he does look good"

Though I probably should've stopped looking at Izuku, because he noticed and stormed up to me slamming his hands on the desk me and keigo shared causing us to flinch. "You! You were that dumb ass from earlier, what brings you here huh? I thought you were just a homeless trying to get change" he said while staring at me intensely.

"He's the new transfer student Midoriya, Remember the winner?" Keigo said making Izuku's expression change to a smirk "ha! Can't believe they let the poor step in, how terrible" he said with a laugh "I'm not poor" "excuse me?" "I said I'm not-" "did I say you can talk?" I looked at him taken back at what he said.

Now I need to ask for permission to speak? Are you kidding me?  "Exactly, stay quiet you germ,  and know your place, because here. People like you are at the bottom of the pyramid, while people like me, are at the top, got it?" I looked at him weird as he smiled patting my head before walking away snapping his fingers ordering the blonde boy to fix his desk for him.

"I told you he was horrible, don't listen to him he's just....cocky?" I looked over at Keigo who only shrugged his shoulders. Izuku sat at his desk talking to the blonde as he filed his nails until he looked behind him, staring at me with an evil smirk before looking away.

Something tells me we're gonna have a major problem between the two of us, and I am not up for it.