SIX

I let a sigh out as I reached for my bag while getting up from my seat. Izuku looked at me then back at the teacher "That Todorki boy is not sitting here, I told you to not sit me with anyone else other than Kacchan"

"I'm sorry Izuku but I can't do that, why don't we all just see this as a good way to meet others and make new friends!"

The teacher held a bright smile on her face as Izuku and I held the look of misery on us. I groaned and made my way over to the desk taking my seat next to him. His nose scrunched up as he grabbed a bottle of body spray spraying it all over me. I ignored him and just put my head down.

I should've kept my mouth shut, now I'm stuck here with Izuku who hates me with his entire guts.  I lifted my head up from the desk and started to get to work taking down notes and solving each math equation we were given.

Izuku wasn't doing anything at all, if anything the only work he's done was his face. He had his makeup out applying each bit of it onto his face. I looked over at him watching him apply his chapstick onto his pink plump lips carefully keeping his lips parted away.

His eyes glanced over at me while raising a brow "and what are you looking at?" He said as he put the chapstick down. "Nothing" I mumbled looking away "Well I've caught you staring for too long many times already, what you got a crush on me?" He laughed making me roll my eyes as I sighed leaning my head back.

"Swear I have a crush on your petty ass"
"Oh baby I'm no where near petty, I just know my worth and you are not worthy of being into my life in other words shut your mouth and go back to your nerdy world, got it?"  I glanced back at him one more time clenching my jaw before looking away.

I knew I had to get my seat changed, I wasn't going to put up with his shit. I wasn't gonna sit by his ass for a whole year...The teacher came around passing back our test results, she came to us and handed ours "Izuku your grade keeps dropping every minute, Why don't you seek tutoring?"

"Me? I don't need tutoring, I know what to do I just don't do the work" "well of course you do, I can tell you're lost-" "I'm not lost! I just don't need this stupid class, my parents are rich meaning I'm gonna get all their money so I don't need a career to worry about!"

I looked at the teacher who looked stunned, she sighed shaking her head "Touya you're a smart guy, always passing with an A, why don't you teach Izuku a few things?" She asked looking at me with pleading eyes "me? No I can't I-" "consider it extra credit, yeah?" I looked over at Izuku who stared at me with eyes that would kill me in an instant.

"Uh...sure?" I said under my breath. Obviously I was lying, I wasn't going to actually help him out. I just wanted this conversation to end. "Wonderful! When I see improvement from him I'll give you the extra points, I'll even give him some too" she said with a bright smile.  I smiled back awkwardly not having a clue on what I got myself into.

I know I said I was gonna lie but how can I? She said she'd give me the points when she sees him improving, meaning I gotta actually teach him a few things. "And you agreed to her idea why?" He asked looking at me mad. "What? Extra credit wouldn't hurt" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh no, no no no, you are NOT helping me, I don't need help I fucking know how to do this shit!" "Do you really? Because it looks like you don't" I picked his paper up seeing the out of order equations he's done, he got every answer wrong and his score was a 1.2 out of the 8.

"Oh what ever, I can get my own tutor I don't need you" he snatched the paper out of my hands, crumpling it into a ball a before he threw it across the room. "Now leave me alone shithead" He got up and grabbed his bag, exiting the room as everyone else was packing up.

I'm surprised he's even struggling in math, who struggles anyways? It's the easiest lesson. I figured he'd understand it too since he acts so high above, he got the looks just not the brain.