THREE

Finally after those long terrible hours of classes lunch had come by. It's what I've been waiting for this whole time, Keigo and I had most classes except for the last one since he was on the soccer team which takes up the last period for practice.

Oh and guess who else I have in ALL my classes? Yup, Izuku. God this was shitty, he never stops talking and is just incredibly rude to everyone. He bullied anyone in sight and would just find anything to pick on someone about, like today he made fun of a girls jeans, said they made her look like a man because they were 'too' baggy.

Then he told another guy his cologne was horrible, even opened up a window because that's how bad it 'smelled'. He had a lot to say about everyone, not even the teachers were safe either. "Hey come on! Lunch line is over here" Keigo said leading me to the lines. It wasn't so crowded like in my old school, the food even looked better.

"Move! You think I'm gonna stand behind you?  How funny, you two move!" Izuku pushed the people through the line, dragging the blonde boy by his side. He reached us and looked at us with a frown "Keigo Takami, you and your disgusting poor friend need to get OUT of my way, NOW"

Keigo sighed about to move until I stopped him, "HELLO?? Are you deaf? MOVE GOD DAMMIT!" "We're not moving, just wait like everybody else" I said watching his eyes open wide as he gasped. "Dude what are you doing?" Keigo whispered "I'm just telling him to wait"  "just like everybody else" I said glaring down at him.

I've had enough of him taunting everybody, it was getting so annoying. "How dare you, you should watch that mouth of yours if you want to continue coming here Touya Todoroki" he said with a glare back at me. "Move it now unless you want to face problems" "what kind of problems would I face from you? You're far too short to reach me"

He gasped looking at me as his face turned red, I can hear Keigo laugh which got him frustrated "you know what? Fuck this, come on Kacchan we don't need their disgusting food anyways! I can get us some high class food" he said behind his teeth as he grabbed the wrist of the blonde.

"Wow, I have never seen someone embarrass Izuku before, You're playing with fire you know that right?" Keigo said as we walked over to a table "Well someone needs to stand up to him, or else he'll never stop taunting people" "why does he even act like that?" Keigo shrugged his shoulders poking at the food until he spoke.

"Izuku is just too good for all of us I guess, I mean his mother is a famous fashion designer, his father owns many brands as well as being the president, fuck he even owns this school" I raise my eyebrows in surprise after hearing the last part.  Now I'm regretting my decision on talking back to Izuku, he can probably get my ass kicked out of here and if that were to happen my father would kill me with his bare hands.

"Is he really?" "Yeah, it's another reason why he thinks he can mess with anyone, he doesn't really have any friends though, maybe that's why he hates everyone " "what about that blonde?" "Katsuki? I mean I guess, I heard they're childhood friends but he just looks like another one of his minions"

"Damn...he's too cute to be acting that way" Keigo choked on his food, eyes popping wide as I hit his back "did you just say he's cute?!" He half shouted making the people look at us. "I mean yeah, he's skinny with a nice figure, is he single?" "Oh no, don't you dare think about dating him, he'll drag you right across the floor, he's never had a real relationship with anybody because he doesn't take anybody seriously"

"Oh...that's too bad" I looked down at my plate of food thinking back to what Keigo just said. I mean, I'm not into Izuku. I just find him cute, maybe if he had a different attitude I would probably like him. But he was too bossy and rude to everyone who has never even laid a finger on him.

I don't see myself liking a person like that, let an alone date one.