FIVE

I stepped out of shigarakis car slamming the door shut as I waved bye to him. After turning around my eyes met the figure of my father who stood outside of the apartment, glaring at me with his arms crossed. I sighed walking up to him knowing what was coming next.

"What'd I say about hanging out with that punk?" He said staring at me. I shrugged my shoulders ignoring him as I entered the lobby. "Answer me Touya, why were you with that boy? You know he's no good along with those other guys" "relax, he was just giving me a ride home that's it"

"That's it? Do you think I'm some idiot Touya? I can smell the weed on you, I told you to quit smoking that! You know how much I hate it and how much I hate you running around with the wrong people, drop the gangster act and straighten yourself out!"

"Whatever" I mumbled as I opened the door to our home shoving the door to his face. I walked into my room and shut the door, throwing myself to the bed while letting out a sigh. I was annoyed by today's events, Izuku was a pain in the ass, and so was my father.

I could never catch a break from him, Why couldn't his ass be out patrolling or some shit? I probably should've accepted Tomura's offer, it sounded fun and all but I wasn't sure if it would really be worth it.

.

.

.

The next morning I got ready for the second day of school. I grabbed some Dickie's jeans and threw a white tee over it. I washed my face, teeth and fixed my head before heading out. But as I was reaching the door my father stopped me, "I'll drop you off today, I wanna make sure you're not skipping school like before"

"You seriously think that low of me?" "No. I just want to make sure my son is heading the right path" he said patting my back before exiting out. I followed after him and got into his car staying quiet for the rest of the ride until he decided to work on a conversation.

"Have you made any friends yet?" He asked awkwardly. "I guess" I said dryly not even paying attention to him. "That's good, are they anything like that Shigaraki boy?" "No...? There ain't no bad influence over at that school unless you want to count the presidents son"

"The presidents son goes there?" "Yeah, he's a little bitch though" "watch your mouth, I'm sure that boy is a good person, I mean his father is, why don't you try being his friend?". I looked over at my father giving him a disgusted looked as he only sighed. "Or don't...."

I stared out the window as he slowly pulled over to the front of the school. "Now make sure you do good today, don't fuck shit up and don't start any fights you hear me?" He said while watching me get out the car and grab my bag. "What ever" "I mean it! I don't wanna get any calls from this school saying you made another kid bleed" "relax dude, I ain't beating anyone up" "good" .

I sighed watching him drive off as I heard laughter coming my way. "Looks like Todorki has a temper! God imagine getting dropped off in that? How embarrassing" Izuku said as he walked over to me. "Fuck off, I don't need to be dealing with your bullshit so early" I told him while walking off.

"Tell me, how much does your dad make working as a policeman?" "I mean, I thought they got paid well but seeing the way you're living I guess not" "mind your own business, It doesn't concern you how much my shitty father makes" "well don't you have a mouth"

Izuku leaned in close, smirking as he looked me in the eyes "you still don't scare me though, Act all tough you want but I'm never gonna let you try to put me in my 'spot'" he said before shoving me out of his way and walking off. "Come on Kacchan! I need to get ready for this lovely day! I'm sure that Todorki boy agrees" he said with a laugh.

He slid his bag off his shoulders and threw it to the blonde as he stepped into the school building. Izuku was already getting on my nerves and the day has barely started.  I was debating on ditching today to avoid him, but Keigo had convinced me to stay in the end.

"Good morning class, why don't we start settling in? I've arranged some new seats for you guys" the teacher said as she pulled out a sheet of paper. Keigo and I looked at each other in disappointment "I have a feeling we're gonna get separated" he said with a frown. "Probably, I don't really care though as long as I'm not sat with you know who"

I mumbled as I watched everyone move around to their new assigned seats. "Touya! I almost forgot about you, you're sitting....right here! Next to Izuku"

...I might have spoken too soon