Chapter 1!!!

I started my engine and sped off to the airport. I tried to focus on the road but I couldn't get those sickening words out of my head... "Aaliyah's dead." I couldn't see the road through my tears that were streaming down my face. I pulled over and got myself together then continued my journey. I reached the airport and texted my best friend Rebecca and asked her to pick up my car from the airport who immediately texted back yes. She has the spare keys to all of my cars and house. I ran into the airport and ran up to the first open clerk I saw. "Hello I would like to know when the next flight to Atlanta, Georgia takes off?" "Um the next flight to Atlanta takes off at 6:15pm today." It was 5:30 so exactly 45 minutes. "Okay awesome is there anyway that I can purchase a ticket for that flight right now?" "Um yes but it would cost an awful lot." Considering that I was a real estate agent and model, money really wasn't a problem for me. "That won't be a problem mam." I said with a fake smile knowing she was trying to offend me. "But I kinda need this to be quick please." "Oh okay not a problem mam would you like for the ticket to be printed or emailed to you. Printing takes longer so I would request emailing." I told her my email  and showed her my card, ID, and all the other stuff she needed and ran to the plane. They scanned my ticket and let me board the plane. The plane ride was brutal. I couldn't stop thinking about Aaliyah. My favorite little  dead. I couldn't believe it. It's me, Aaliyah, and Solange . I'm the oldest, then Solange , then Aaliyah. Aaliyah is my baby. We were so close, but not as close as me and Solange. I would kill for her. Same for Solange . I don't know why but ever since I moved to Florida my mom and Solange  have basically hated me. And quite frankly it hurts. It hurts to know that your mom and sister, hate you. The only people I feel like that I can count on are my sister, my dad, my two best friends, and my boyfriend Jason. My dad is very understanding and loves me for who I am. Weather I moved states or not. But my mom, I don't know what it is. It's crazy because me, Aaliyah, and Solange were close. You couldn't tear us apart for nothing. Not anymore I guess. Anyway after I was in deep thought, I got my beats from my purse and listened to some music. I was extremely tired but couldn't go to sleep. But some how music always soothed me and calmed me down. After a while my eyes started getting heavy and I started dozing off. I couldn't take it, eventually I let my eyes close and went to sleep. When I woke up we had finally landed, so I grabbed my purse which was all I had and ran off the plane. Since I had no one to pick me up, knowing that if I called my dad, my mom would tell him not to. So I walked down the street to enterprise and got a car. Not knowing how long I was going to be here I rented it for a month. When I got into the car, I sped down to the hospital hoping that she was still there and that they would let me see her, tell her goodbye. Especially since it was really late. I got there and parked my car and ran into the hospital with tears building up in my eyes not knowing what was coming next...

I went to the front desk and saw a lady who looked so drained and tired but plastered a smile across her face as soon as I walked up. "Hello welcome to Grady Hospital how may I help you?" "Um yes is there anyway that I can see Aaliyah Knowles please?" "No I'm sorry but visiting hours are over." "Please you don't understand I have to see her. Please." I couldn't take it any longer, by this time tears were streaming down my face. "I'm so sorry mam but I can't trust me if I could I would. Try coming back in the morning." "No you don't understand she won't be here tomorrow, I need to see her now!" I screamed with more and more tears flooding down my face. By this time everybody in the waiting room were staring at me, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to argue with her any longer. It was useless. I walked out and drove to walmart and bought some pajamas and clothes to wear for tomorrow and tonight since I didn't have anything to wear. I went to the Four seasons near by since I didn't have anywhere to go either. When I got there I took a nice long and hot shower and went to sleep. Too tired to eat something.