Chapter 2

Casey's POV

I woke up around 8 and got dressed and ate some breakfast. After that I drove to the hospital hoping she was still there,which was a very small chance and praying that they would let me see her. Which had a smaller chance than before. I pulled up to the hospital and walked in going towards the front desk. "Hi welcome to Grady Hospital, how may I help you?" "Um yes I would like to know if Aaliyah Knowles was still here and if so what room?" "Um I'm sorry but visiting hours aren't for another 15 minutes." Okay but can I at least know if she's still here?" "Look I'm sorry but I can't give out that type of information. Only to immediate family." "So you can't tell anyone if my sister is here or not. That's some BS. Listen I've been coming up to this hospital for days trying to see her. I don't give a damn about 15 minutes, and don't you dare say that no one is allowed in there because I know that if she's still here at least two or three people in that room right now. Now please let me in that room now." She just sat there and stared at me like a deer in headlights. "So are you gonna tell me or what?" "Um yea room 424." I walked off and went inside the elevator. As I was waiting for it to reach the 4th floor, I was wondering why Liyah would have a room especially if she was dead. Unless she wasn't. But I don't think that mom would lie about something that serious. Any way I walked off the elevator and headed towards room 424. I was standing outside the door, preparing myself for what was behind this door.