Chapter 5

Casey's POV

We walked up to my door, me laughing and Trey mean mugging the hell out of me. "Awwe is the wittle baby mad because he got beat?" I said in a baby voice. I had been teasing him ever since we left the bowling alley because ya girl won. He's had an attitude since we got in the car. I finally stopped laughing looking up seeing the face he was giving me and then started laughing again. "Okay, okay. I'll stop." I said finally calming down. Trey sighed looking down at me.

"Haha so funny Case." Case is the new nickname he gave me. It's not that bad, I was just used to everybody calling me just Casey or Bey. "Anyway, what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked scratching the back of his neck, almost like he was nervous.

"Nothing that I know of. I'll probably go see my sisters. That's pretty much it." He nodded his head.

"Okay so you think you could meet me at the park tomorrow around 2:30." I nodded my head before answering.

"Yeah, I can. I'll text you when I'm on my way."

"Alright see you tomorrow." I nodded my head, retrieving my keys from my purse.

"See you tomorrow." I said opening the door. Trey nodded leaning forward placing a small peck on my cheek. I looked down trying to hide me blushing and walked in shutting the door behind me. What the hell is this nigga doing to me? I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4. I decided that I would go see Liyah. I put my purse down on the island in the kitchen and walked to my bedroom. I laid out my clothes and hopped in the shower for a good 15 minutes and got out. I did all of my necessary hygiene and put on my outfit.

(In case you can't see outfit) my outfit consisted of a black fitted crop top, all black high-waisted leggings, and a green plaid long sleeve shirt which I left open

(In case you can't see outfit) my outfit consisted of a black fitted crop top, all black high-waisted leggings, and a green plaid long sleeve shirt which I left open. I then slipped on a pair or socks and my wheat Tims. I straightened my hair doing a small middle part and  put on my black and white Last Kings beanie. I put on mascara and lip gloss and grabbed my phone and purse off the island and walked out.

I got in my car and drove off to the hospital. I walked in and greeted the receptionist. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. As I was waiting this guy came and stood next to me. I looked up from my phone and flashed at smile at him. He returned it. His smile was so gorgeous.

 His smile was so gorgeous