OVERVIEW

The Teaching Series on GOSPEL OF CHRIST is a Sequel to the Three Part Teaching Series on GODS MASTER PLAN still based on the Theme Verse "

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit-fruit that will last-and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

( John 15:16 NIV )

I will be sharing the GOSPEL of CHRIST Devotional Series ...

Theme Verse :

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel

( Philippians 1:27 NIV )

This is the OVERVIEW :

PART ONE : PRIVATE LIFE AS DEVOTIONAL LIFE

" You did not Choose Me
But I Chose You ... "

( John 15:16a NIV )

* Deals with Our Relationship with God through Justification by the Death and Resurrection of Christ toward the Newbirth Experlence under His Lordship in Gods Resources ...

GRACE OF SALVATION

He has saved us and called us to a holy life-not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

( 2 Timothy 1:9‭-‬10 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

* The GOSPEL OF CHRIST begin in the GRACE OF SALVATION ...

CONCRETIZE BEING SAVED

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.

( Acts 4:12 NIV )

OBEDIENCE BEING ESTABLISH IN JESUS CHRIST

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

( Colossians 2:6‭-‬7 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

HAVING BEEN ATTACHED TO CHRIST AS THE VINE

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

( John 15:1‭-‬5 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

RESPOND TO SPIRITUALLY GROW

Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

( 2 Peter 3:17‭-‬18 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

INCORPORATE BELIEVERS INTO THE LOCAL CHURCHES