OBEDIENCE BEING ESTABLISHED JESUS CHRIST

Theme Verse :

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel

( Philippians 1:27 NIV )

PART ONE : PRIVATE LIFE AS DEVOTIONAL LIFE

" You did not Choose Me
But I Chose You ... "

REVIEW :

* As We Learn that the GOSPEL OF CHRIST begin in the GRACE OF SALVATION, Concretize being SAVED ...

FOURTH LESSON :

OBEDIENCE BEING ESTABLISH IN JESUS CHRIST

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

( Colossians 2:6‭-‬7 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

First,

Proof of Our Love to Christ ...

Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

( John 14:21 NIV )

Second,

Accompanies Our Confession of the Gospel ...

This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else.

( 2 Corinthians 9:12‭-‬13 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Third,

Doers Not Only Hearers ...

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it-not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it-they will be blessed in what they do.

( James 1:22‭-‬25 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

NOTE :

As We Read and Meditate Our Lesson Today, Allow the Holy Spirit to Teach Us and Apply it in Our Life ...

LET US PRAY :

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for Your Grace of Salvation, Concretize being SAVED in Christ ...

Empower Us Holy Spirit that as We Live this Truth, Preach Gospel of Christ and Make Disciples to All Peoples, that more people like us will Obey Christ, proving Love to Him, Accompanies Confession of the Gospel and Be Doers not just Hearers ...

In Jesus' Name,
Amen !!!