PARTNERING IN DISCIPLESHIP

Theme Verse :

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel

( Philippians 1:27 NIV )

PART TWO : PUBLIC LIFE AS MINISTRY LIFE

" ... And Appointed
You to Go ... "

REVIEW :

* As We Learn in PART ONE : PRIVATE LIFE AS DEVOTIONAL LIFE, that the GOSPEL OF CHRIST begin in the Grace of Salvation being SAVED in Obedience to Christ , attached in Jesus as the Vine toward responding to Spiritually GROW ...

Then from Our PRIVATE LIFE as Our DEVOTIONAL LIFE to Our PUBLIC LIFE as Our CHURCH LIFE, We Should Incorporate Ourselves into the Local CHURCHES, serving in Evangelism through sharing the Gospel of the Kingdom by Preaching into Partnering in Discipleship ...

FOURTENTH LESSON :

PARTNERING IN DISCIPLESHIP

When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?" "Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my lambs." Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep." The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep ...

( John 21:15-17 NIV )

First,

Nurturing ...

We were not looking for praise from people, not from you or anyone else, even though as apostles of Christ we could have asserted our authority. Instead, we were like young children among you. Just as a nursing mother cares for her children, so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well. Surely you remember, brothers and sisters, our toil and hardship; we worked night and day in order not to be a burden to anyone while we preached the gospel of God to you. You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed. For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children, encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

( 1 Thessalonians 2 :6-12 NIV )

Second,

In Maturity ...

I am writing to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name. I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, dear children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one.

( 1 John 2:12‭-‬14 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Third,

Make Disciples ...

You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others. Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer. Similarly, anyone who competes as an athlete does not receive the victor's crown except by competing according to the rules. The hardworking farmer should be the first to receive a share of the crops. Reflect on what I am saying, for the Lord will give you insight into all this.

( 2 Timothy 2:1-7 )

NOTE :

As We Read and Meditate Our Lesson Today, Allow the Holy Spirit to Teach Us and Apply it in Our Life ...

LET US PRAY :

Heavenly Father,

Thank you that You have Chosen Us as the Body Of Christ, so that in Our Public Life You Incorporate Us into the Local CHURCHES, Serving in Evangelism ....

Empower Us Holy Spirit that as We Serve in Our Local Churches in Living, Preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom to All Peoples, to Nurture them in Maturity and Make them Disciples, so that like us they will also Reproduce Disciples ...

In Jesus' Name,
Amen !!!