SERVING IN EVANGELISM

Theme Verse :

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel

( Philippians 1:27 NIV )

PART TWO : PUBLIC LIFE AS CHURCH LIFE

" ... And Appointed
               You to Go ... "

REVIEW :

* As We Learn in PART ONE : PRIVATE LIFE AS DEVOTIONAL LIFE, that the GOSPEL OF CHRIST begin in the Grace of Salvation being SAVED in Obedience to Christ , attached in Jesus as the Vine toward responding to Spiritually GROW …
Then from Our PRIVATE LIFE as Our DEVOTIONAL LIFE to Our PUBLIC LIFE as Our CHURCH LIFE, We Should Incorporate Ourselves into the Local CHURCHES and Serve in Evangelism ...

ELEVENTH LESSON :

SERVING IN EVANGELISM

He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.  Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.  And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;  they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

( Mark 16:15‭-‬18 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

First,

Church Leadership should lead by Example in Evangelism ...

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name. Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

( Acts 5:41‭-‬42 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Second,

Local Church preached and lived the Gospel ...

  And so you became a model to all the believers in Macedonia and Achaia. The Lord’s message rang out from you not only in Macedonia and Achaia—your faith in God has become known everywhere. Therefore we do not need to say anything about it, for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.

( 1 Thessalonians 1:7‭-‬10 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Third,

Local Church in Consistent Partnership of the Gospel in Missions Ministry ...
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

( Philippians 1:3‭-‬6 NIV )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

NOTE :

As We Read and Meditate Our Lesson Today, Allow the Holy Spirit to Teach Us and Apply it in Our Life ...

LET US PRAY :

Heavenly Father,

Thank you that You have Chosen Us as the Body Of Christ, so that in Our Public Life You Incorporate Us into the Local CHURCHES, Serving in Evangelism ...

Empower Us Holy Spirit that as We Serve in Our Local Churches as Leaders set by example in Living, Preaching the Gospel of Christ and Make Disciples to All Peoples, so that as Local Churches emerging among they will be Preaching the Gospel and in Consistent Partnership of the Gospel in the Missions Ministry ...

In Jesus' Name,
Amen !!!