ch 4. 📞 exchange,

the next day

Will entered the school and rubbed his eyes, still a bit tired, He woke up at four in the morning and stayed up until it was time for school.

"My sleep schedule is officially fucked." Will thought and went down the hallway to the stairs, he stepped on the first stair and signed dramatically.

He got all the way up and went to his locker, opening it he saw Mike at his locker and smiled, "Morning Mike." Will greeted the ravenette boy and Mike turned to him and smiled right back at him.

"G'morning Will," The ravenette responded and closed his locker, hoping Will talked to him more but also hoping he didn't because Dustin still hadn't told him stuff to talk about with the brunette.

Will pulled a book out of his locker and turned to him again, "You good?" He questioned seeing as Mike had been staring at his shoes for a bit.

Mikes head shot up and looked at Will, "Yeah! Fine!" Mike looked up slightly looking for something to talk about, he saw a clock and looked at Will. For the fifth time today. "Oh! How was your day yesterday?"

Will raised his eyebrows since he was the first person to ask how his day went, "It was okay, didn't really do much though."

The two pretty boys talked and they both walked to class together, they were both the first ones to class. They also both greeted the teacher with a good morning at sat down at their desk.

Mike thought finding subjects to talk about with the brunette boy would be a bit more difficult but instead the words kind of just flowed out of his mouth very easily.

Will giggled at most of the jokes Mike had made in the stairway, after that they started to talk about things they liked and they both had liked most of the same things.

"I think blue and yellow are good colors. Yellow is my favorite. But if you mix both of those colors together it's green so I also like green because it had blue and- Do you understand what i'm trying to get at?" Will stopped himself making sure not to confuse Mike as he was talking.

"Yeah, I like those colors too. For the exact same reason you do too. Just blue is my favorite." Mike stated, he wasn't lying either. He liked both blue and yellow, he also liked green because it was a pretty color.

"I've never met anyone, with the same reason as me to liking blue and yellow." Will tilted his head and stopped twirling his pencil around.

Dustin pat Mikes back and Mike turned around and let out a sign. "Don't scare me like that dude." Mike protested and started to walk with his friend.

"Sorry, anyway. I saw you walking to class with Will, and you were talking to him?" Dustin pointed out, Mike nodded.

"Yeah, sure. I don't think I need your list of things to talk about anymore, we just talk about anything to be honest." Mike shrugged and Dustin's eyes widened in pure shock.

"So all of a sudden you can communicate with Will perfectly fine?" Dustin queried and Mike just rolled him eyes.

"I was just a bit nervous." Mike stated and Dustin looked at him with a 'are you fucking serious' look on his face.