ch 5. 🍨 but you love ice cream?

the next day

Will yawned and looked at his phone, the time was seven fifteen. He sighed and rubbed his eyes as he put his phone down and got out of bed, going to the bathroom to freshen up.

He splashed water onto his face and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste. He popped the lid open and put a glob of the white paste onto his brush and closed the tube and put it back.

The brunette boy ran it under water for a second and brang it up to his mouth and started to brush his teeth. Once he had finished he spit out the toothbrush and cleaned out his sink and got mouthwash.

Will went right back to his room and went into his closet. He put on navy blue shorts and a yellow shirt, the sleeves the same color as his shorts and grabbed yellow converse and put them on.

The brunette looked in the tall mirror, feeling as if something was missing. He went over to his desk and grabbed a box, taking out two blue flower hair clips out of it and going back to his mirror.

Will clamped them into his hair and fixed them and also took a silver necklace off of his nightstand, putting it on instantly.

Happy with his outfit, he grabbed his phone and pranced downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a starburst, sliding it into his pocket and opened the fridge before scrunching his face up.

All the food in the fridge made his stomach hurt by just looking at it so he closed it and went to the cabinet. He closed it after not wanting anything from it.

"Hey bud! You ate yet?" His older brother entered the kitchen with a bed head, he had just gotten up and he didn't have work today so he had the day off.

"No, not yet." The hazel eyes brunette smiled at his brother and went over to the dining room table, grabbing his folders and books for school.

Jonathan sighed and turned to his brother who was currently stuffing his stuff inside his backpack. "Bud, I haven't seen you eat in weeks!" Jonathan whisper shouted, lest to not wake his mother.

Will sighed, "I'll eat at school Jon, i'm just not hungry right now." He stated and zipped his bag up, he checked the time and sighed realizing it only took him twelve minutes to get ready so now he had to wait a bit before going to school.

Jonathan nodded and smiled knowingly at his brother and watched Will go out to the living room. Will propped his legs over the couch's arm and went to messages, he saw Mikes contact and clicked onto it, he scrolled all the way up and started to read over their texts from last night.

The two boys had exchanged numbers a day prior and started texting last night. The living room was quiet until a buzzing came from Wills phone, he had another message.

He checked who it was from and read the text, scoffing.

jet mason.
c'mon love, i already apologized. when're you gonna stop being mad at me? i didn't do shit to you and you fucking know it.

He put his phone back down and went to his room, making sure he got all his books and didn't leave a thing. When he confirmed that he had everything he went back downstairs.

Will said bye to Jonathan and grabbed his bag and phone, finally heading outside. Once he stepped foot outside the cool air hit him almost instantly.