ch 15. 🧁 el made it!

present day

Will sat back in his bed and put the tea in the coaster on his night stand and grabbed his phone, he wasn't supposed to be in it since his mom told him not to because it would hurt his eyes and give him a headache but he was bored out of his mind.

He went to Netflix and turned on a show. He put his phone down on his lap and put the bowl of almonds on his lap.

He started watching the show, he watched an entire forty minute episode and only ate two almonds throughout that whole episode.

Will skipped to the next episode and started watching it with his arms a crossed over his stomach.

In the first few seconds there was a shirtless guy, "He's skinny." Will said in his head, he put his hand over his mouth as he started biting at the dry part of his lips.

"Looks better then me too." Will didn't wanna watch the show anymore since the very beginning had already ruined the small amount of confidence he had left.

The brunette turned his phone off and put it on his nightstand. He put the bowl to the side and grabbed the tea, he drank it with tiny sips since it was still very hot.

He let it cool down for a bit before drinking the rest of it and slowly getting out of his bed, the floor was cold, he didn't have socks on.

He walked over to his dresser and grabbed one of the twenty lip balms he had that was in one of the containers of many accessories, skincare, and some more random items.

He applied it on his lips so they wouldn't be dry anymore and got down onto his knees and looked under the dresser, grabbing something heavy and dusted it off with his hoodie sleeve.

It was a scale. He turned it on and stepped on it to get it activated and then fully stood on it. He checked yesterday at the arcade but he wanted to check again.

A few seconds later he got his results.

96.82

Yesterday it was at 97.59. He lost a small amount of weight but he wasn't happy with what the scale said and got off and shoved it back under his dresser.

He went over it his desk and pulled the draw out, grabbing one of the fresh packs of chewing gum and taking the plastic off and throwing it in the small trash can in his bedroom and opening the packet of gum.

He took out three sticks and closed it then put it back in the drawer, he unwrapped the three gum sticks and popped them into his mouth and going downstairs to get a bottle of water.

When he got it he went back upstairs without being spotted by his mother and drank some of the water.

He put it on his night stand and got back in bed. He lied down and looked at the clock on his shelf.

5:09 pm

His friends were gonna come over in a few minutes. He didn't have to clean his room since he always kept it neat and tidy, he didn't have to do anything.

He looked over at his nightstand and grabbed the bowl of almonds and pulled open his drawer.

He took a plastic bag from it and poured the leftover nine almonds into it.