Chapter 5. /For A Sibling./

Erin pointed his guns at the honkai beasts,  shooting them down with skill Bri hadn't ever seen before.  Erin yelled "Sis! Go down there and try to fight the herrscher,  I'll be down there in a moment!"
Bri hesitated, before nodding and jumping onto the railings and sliding down them, jumping up  and twisting midair, drawing her sword and striking one of the herrschers vines that was sticking to the ground. The herrscher turned back, Bri put it down to her feeling it.  "Stop this! Your Corrupted by the honkai! Push it out!" Bri yelled at the little girl, holding her blade in a attack-ready stance.

"Human....you are also holding honkai inside you..your resistance to it is very impressive indeed! Let me take that honkai from your dead body!" The little girl then launched her vines at Bri, she Slashed them all, a vine from the floor tripped her up and she got wrapped in the vines,  they then snaked up to her throat, choking her slowly.
Bri was about to black out...

Erin had shot down another honkai chariot when he saw his sister,  being choked by these herrscher's vines.  Erin yelled: "stop!" As he shot at the vines,  not doing much to them as a blade would.  Erin ran down the stairs, feeling anger boiling in his veins, as he heard a woman's voice.
"Human..I'll lend you my power to save you little sibling Bri." Although Erin didn't know this person, he thanked her, and shot again, as it then got covered in honkai, and broke the vines. He very quickly shot through them, freeing his sister.  His sister awoke, breathing heavily.

He turned to face the herrscher, and suddenly put his guns next to eachother, making the handle and a bit of a broken katana,  as he then automatically pit it across his head and launched it forward, in a slicing motion, perfectly straight sideways. The herrscher went flying, as the guns reformed.

"Let's dance,  Herrsher. " Erin said jumping in the air,  ready to fire at the incoming vines.