Chapter 6. 'Eruption's End.'

This is amazing!" Erin laughed, jumping onto the top of the railings one of his eyes glowing as he shot honkai-infused shots to subdue the flurry of vines. His dark grey and pale golden suit covered the light grey jacket he had on, perfect wear for this battle. He shot at a number if vines and made them flop to the ground, Erin ran on the roof, jumping and twisting I the air, he shot at the herrscher, hitting her arm.
Bleeding, the herrscher covered herself in vines, to heal.
Erin was shooting at it but more vines covered the girls slowly recovering arm. 'Wait! She can't recover right away as she's not a full herrscher just yet!' He thought. Saying that to his sister she picked up her blade, sighed, one of her eyes turned light purple as she did one slash, that one slash broke through and exposed the little girl herrscher within. Bri walked up and knocked her out, as she hears valkyries descend, both changes to the twins eyes faded.

A red haired, middle aged woman walked in, wearing '2nd generation, Scarlet Fusion.' Erin gasped.

The woman laughed 'mhm! Now, kiddos, it's not safe here, even with your teamwork, more beasts are gathering. I'll take you in.'

Bri smiled 'thank you, Valkyrie Captain, Himeko!'

A few days later

Bri opened her eyes, the morning light blinding her briefly. She sat up, and as her eyes adjusted,  Himeko walked in. 'Kid, get ready for breakfast, k?'
'Ofcourse, miss himeko!' Bri said cheerfully.
'Bri..just call me mum...ok?'
'OK, mum!"

Bri and Erin had learned that their mother and father had been killed by the honkai beasts when the Eruption occurred, Himeko decided to adopt them and enroll them in 'St. Freya' a school for training young valkyries. But even if she was adopted by Himeko, she could never get used to calling her mum.
Erin was already downstairs, eating his French toast. She sat down with her new mum and her brother.  She also tucked into her breakfast, it tasted amazing! 

After finishing her breakfast, she grabbed her school bag. She waited at the door for Himeko and Erin.  As they all walked out of the door, Bri heard a male teenage voice, it said 'Absorb..Honkai..vessel..'