Chapter 7. - His Sword.-

Bri now ran outside, holding a stainless steel blade, as he AI opponent stood, holding it's blade, and running at her after confirming the battle was on. 

It's attacks were fast and relentless, but Bri somehow caught up and tripped the AI up. It fell as Bri swiped it, the AI now faded and reformed for round two. 

It now attacked without mercy, and Bri was caught off Guard, but managed to kick the chest of this AI, sending it back. Suddenly, she felt her sword begin to transform, as her blade formed into a katana, like Sakura's, but it's blade was sharper, and glowing! Bri felt something give her power, and so it seemed her eye turned Blue, when her normal eye colour was Black. She drew back her blade, now flashing with intense speed and sliced it right through the chest. 

It now deactivated, declaring her the Victor.

The teacher walked over and exclaimed. "You beat an A-rank AI module, and your eye amd sword are different... never-mind that! You will be assigned to A-rank training every Tuesday! Good luck, and well done, I'll be telling Himeko." The teacher now walked off, looking ecstatic.

"Whew..." She said, as her right eye, which was blue began to see a male with a white complexion, Blue eyes, muscular, with black, curly hair with a white streak, his white t-shirt was paired with a black jacket and he also had black trousers on and grey socks and shoes. The shoes had White stripes on the sides.

He was around 5'7 (Average Male Height.)

"Hey, thanks for using my sword, now we can communicate!" He had a deep, hot voice.

"N-no problem." She stuttered.

If Bri was being honest, she looked a little like him, Blue right eye, hair black with a white streak, white complexion. She also had some muscle on her, bit nothing compared to this guy.

She also had a similar dress style.

Her suit was White and Black, (Like Valk Ranger.) Her suit was mostly black with the top being white with a hint of black in the buttons at the side, laced with one, thin gold chain.

"Now, I think you should cover the blue eye, people are gonna ask about it, and I can't be told about to anybody, ok?" He giggled, before dissapearing.

She instead decided to say she got one contact and was getting the other sometime soon.

"Alright, let's get going." She said, running back towards her house.