Chpt. 2

Nash's pov:
We all walked to the park and then we kinda split. Atleast this was a chance for me to get to know her. 'So how's your family?' she asked. I was kinda shocked she started asking the questions. 'Oh... They're fine' I replied. She started asking me questions until there was a silence. I didn't speak up though, so she did for me. 'What would you like to know about me?', she asked. I smiled, as I knew I wouldn't get embarrassed. I asked her what her favourite hobbies were.

After a good 10 minutes getting to know her, I found out that she speaks German, she plays the piano and guitar and that she loves challenges and sports!

I got more comfortable talking with her. She touched the grass with her fingers while we were walking, and continued to walk with me. I chuckled with a confused look on my face. She looked at me and smiled. 'If I want to sit on the grass or what ever on the grass, I see if it is damp!' she explained. We laughed and I stopped and sat on the lawn of the park, motioning her to join me.

We sat down and I had a few pieces of starburst in my pocket so we shared it between us. We really got along and she is so amazing, her beautiful brown eyes can draw anyone's attention and she seems so positive.

'Francine?' I asked. She looked at me attentively. 'I need some advice', I continued. 'Sure what's up?' she asked. 'So there is this girl that I like and she is so beautiful and she's just amazing when I got to know her, when I hung out today with her'. 'I wanna ask her out before it's too late, what do you think?' I finished.

'Well, if you really like her and from getting to know her, if she has shown you the most important qualities to you in one day then go for it, you only live once!' Her advice was intelligent, which made her so damn cute. 'Francine?' I said. 'Hmm?' she said looking into my eyes. 'You gotta bae or nahh, you tryna date or nahh?!' she laughed and so did I.

'On a serious note, would you like to go out with me?' She astonished amd gave me a hug and I hugged back. 'So would you?' I said, eager for a reply. She broke away and nodded. I gave her a great hug again and then I got up, pulling her up with me. We held hands talking for a bit until the gang got together. I'm so happy she said yes.

Francine's pov:
I can't believe Nash asked me out. I was so overwhelmed. I genuinely thought that he was asking for advice! He is so funny, caring, sincere and so damn cute!

*Back in the boys hotel room*

I was sitting on a bed with Nash behind me, hugging my waist. The Jacks wanted to make a YouTube video with all of us. Then Nash whispered, 'Smack Cam moment', in my ear. I turned around, facing him and mouthed, 'now?' He nodded, smiling.

We snuck into the bathroom and put Nash's shaving cream on one of our hands. Once we were done we went to the bed that we were filming on, unsuspiciously. Once the Jacks started the video Nash and I whispered,' 3,2,1.......SMACK CAM!' I smearing the cream on Gilinsky's cheak while Nash on Johnson's.
'Ohhhhh', chorused everyone in impression. Nash and I laughed, giving eachother a high-five with our shaving creamed hand.

After kinda making a video for the Jacks, I began to get tired and its like Nash noticed because then he said, 'You can stay here if you want, Sinéad is too, you can sleep on my bed.' I agreed and crashed down on Nash's bed as I was so tired. He tucked me in and whispered, 'Night beautiful'. I smiled sleepily and whispered, 'Night'.