End of Summer, Sinéad and Shawn

Sinéads pov:
Shawn and I planned our day ahead. We got up early. 'Babe, you ready?' he asked. 'Yeah', I replied. We were heading to the studio so Shawn can record his new song he wrote a couple of weeks ago for me to here, before its released. In the car we held eachothers hands with great care, dreading what was to happen later on.

When we were soon there I couldn't help it anymore. 'Shawn, I can't go back, I don't wanna go and leave you here', I gushed out, tears running down my cheeks. The car pulled over. Shawn turned off the car and turned to me. 'Sinéad, don't worry about me, I'll be fine and I will never forsake you,' he said giving me a passionate kiss.

Once we got to the studio, I saw rose petals, heading to the recording booth. There was a stool. I walked to the stool, taking everything in. I turn around to see Shawn with a bunch of red roses. I took them slowly and smelt them. I put them on the stool, hugging Shawn around his neck. I looked into his eyes and gave him a kiss.

He told me to sit on the stool. There was another one with a guitar for Shawn. I sat on the stool and held the roses, waiting for Shawn to sing his song. He gave me a pair of headphones and we both put it on. The director of the settings, outside of the booth nodded at Shawn and Shawn replied with a thumbs up.
I was facing Shawn, looking into his eyes while he looked at mine. He was using a silver guitar pic, one that he doesn't usually use........

*After the song*

Shawn's pov:
Throughout the whole song, I looked at Sinéad, watching her smile and look so passionate, listening to me sing. After my demo, Sinéad clapped. I kissed the pic I was using. Sinéad looked confused. I placed the guitar on the stand and walked over to Sinéad. 'Babe, this pic should be a memory of me, the last song I play to you before we reunite,' I said. On the guitar pic, it had 'Sinéad & Shawn forever', inscribed on it.

It was made out of great silver. She gave me a kiss. It had a hole at the top centre. I took out a chain out of my pocket and put the guitar pic through it and put it on Sinéad. 'I will wear it everyday' she said. 'Me too', I replied, showing her mine hidden around my neck.
We walked hand in hand to the car,driving back to the condo to get Sinéads luggage......

*At the airport*

Sinéads pov:
I sat beside Shawn, resting my head on his lap. He sang ever so softly, 'Kid In Love', to me, rubbing my shoulder. My eyes were shut, listening and remembering the good times I had with him.

My flight was called. I ran to hug the guys, with tears in their and my eyes. I hurried back to Shawn. I shook my head while holding both of his hands. 'I....I can't do this'. I whispered. 'You can and I will Skype you as often as possible. He cupped my face and we tool our last kiss and hug that we were going to share for ages.

When we had to really go, I whispered, 'I love you', in his ear. 'Me too', he replied. Looking back constantly, I hesitantly went into the aircraft.