Chpt. 4

Nash's pov:
Once we got home, Francine and I put Anais and Hayes's luggage in their room. Once they changed and all, everyone was in our garden in the pool, as it was very warm. Hayes caught up with the guys and the girls made Anais quite at home.

For lunch, we grilled and once it was done, we all sat together and ate, talking casually. 'So Hayes what tou up for?' asked Carter. He smirked and said, 'Basketball'. We got ready and headed off. We were going to meet Nate there to make a full team and Mahogany was in town so we called her up too.

When we reached the basketball court, we divided into teams.

Team 1: Nash, Aaron, Carter, Matt, Cam and Johnson

Team 2: Dan, Matt, Shawn, Hayes, Gilinsky and Nate.

10 minutes later Mahogany and Nate arrive. Once we finished with Mahogany, she walked over to the girls, who were just hanging out and Nate went to his team and we started to play.

Francine's pov:
When Mahogany came over, we did a round of hugs and introduced ourselves. 'Nice to meet ya'll', she said after we all introduced ourselves. We sat on the ground and just caught up with Mahogany until she said, 'Girls, is there a Starbucks around?' 'Yeah, just across the street', Rachel replied. 'I don't know about you but I'm craving me some!' she finished. 'Then what are we waiting for!'said Anais.

I called timeout while walking over to Nash. 'Nash we're gonna to be white girls and head to Starbucks, be back in a bit', I said walking away to the girls. 'Francine, you forgot something!' Nash replied. I turned around and walked over to him. 'What?' I asked smiling. 'He held my waist and gave me a kiss. Once we broke away we heard whistles. Annoyed with the boys' reaction Nash said, 'Well what are we here for, play on!'

We came back from Starbucks and sat down again. We got the guys a bottles of water and placed it to one side. We messed around, having girl talk until suddenly I feel a quick mass of pain on my right shoulder and clasped it tightly. I turned around to face the guys. 'Babe, I'm so sorry', Nash said for he had just hit me with the basketball on my shoulder.

Once everyone had calmed down and all, I went to go and get the ball. 'Throw it in', said Cam. I shook my head. 'Babe please!', pleaded Nash. I still shook my head. I turned around to face the girls smirking. They knew what I wanted to do.

'Everyone off court apart from Nash and Francine'. Said Kata. 'Why?' asked Hayes. 'Dude just do it!' Anais replied. I looked at Nash, smirking and so did he. 'First to get 5 points wins', explained Maria.

Since I had the ball, I dribbled it but Nash received it and shot the first hoop. Infact the second too. He was in the lead. 'Come on Francine!' cheered Johnson. The guys looked at him, confused. 'What, it would be cool to see a girl win!' The girls cheered for me while the guys cheered for me or Nash.

Finally I got a shot. 'Ready to hand it over?' he said, while dribbling the ball. 'Nope', I reply, receiving the ball. I chose a risky move, but that earned me 2 points. I was in the lead now. 'Zayum you good!' complimented Nash. I laugh and played on. Nash made the next shot, earning him 2 points. However I made the one after, making the score 4:4. 'Oh it's on', I said dribbling the ball, running as fast as I could down the court. I aimed once, but I missed, however the second one went.....in! It was a win!

The girls ran over to me, cheering, while the guys patted Nash's back and came over to me. 'Well, that was a suprise!' Taylor said. 'I grinned and then suddenly, someone grabs my waist from behind and twirls me around. Nash puts me down and I put my hands around his neck and give him a kiss. 'Do you forgive me?!' he asked. ' I chuckled and said,' Already have!'

The girls played along with the guys. I was on Nash's team with Anais, Rachel and Kata. While Mahogany,Maria, Sinéad and Catherine in the other.

After a heated game, some said it was a draw and others said Nash's team won. We said goodbye to Mahogany and Nate and went back home. In bed Nash and I cuddled and just talked. 'I liked your skills on court, damn you looked hot!' he said, smirking. I blushed and gave him a playful push. Once I lay down peoperly, I slept with Nash behind me, hugging me tightly.