Emd of Summer, Maria and Daniel

Maria's pov:
I got up pretty early today while Dan was sleeping. I went to our bathroom and took a shower and headed to our wardrobe to find something to wear. I wore a pair of grazed beige coloured shorts with a plain neon pink crop top.

Once I was ready, I felt Dan's arms around my waist, and his head on my left shoulder. I grinned and gave him a kiss on the nose. Once he got ready, we headed down to the kitchen, hand in hand and I made us breakfast. We ate, talking about our great memories together.

We finished up and headed out, walking to the nearby park. There, Dan said he had a surprise for me. 'What is it?' I questioned. 'You'll see babe', he covered. The sky was bright blue and sunny. It was a great day. Dan held my hand, while we strolled casually to the park, well maybe I didn't because I had to keep my cool, waiting eagerly and expectantly for the surprise.

When we reached the park, I looked around, Dan chuckling at my eagerness! 'Babe, we'll be almost there', he said. Suddenly he put his hand on top of my eyes. 'Walk forward', he instructed, while still covering my eyes.

After a good minute or so, we stopped. And ever so softly and calmly, Dan took his hands off my face. I gasped, turning back to Dan who was smiling shyly. I ran to Dan and gave him a kiss. 'Babe this is amazing', I exclaimed, for Dan had a picnic set up and a couple of people, holding a sign saying, 'Will you be my whole on my love sick day?'

'So what's your answer?' he asked, already knowing the answer. I hesitated, sarcastically and nodded, giving him another kiss and a hug. We sat on the mat laid out and enjoyed the picnic. Prior I took a few pictures of what Dan has kindly done.

Dan's pov:
I was waiting for the right moment to give my other surprise to her. 'Babe?' I asked. 'Yeah?' she replied I gave her a packaged piece of card. 'What's this?' she asked. It was a plane ticket and it had a necklace that said, 'Daniel's Girl'. 'Babe, I'm going to come with you on your flight and stay with you for 3 weeks today', I said giving exaggerated pauses in my voice.

Her confused facial expression all of a sudden turned into a great face of cheerful and happiness. She gave me a great hug and a passionate kiss. We finished up with the picnic and headed back to the condo, to go all together with the others to the airport.

Maria's pov:
I'm so glad that Dan is coming with the girls and I back home. When I told them, they were so happy for me. At the airport I was still quite sad about leaving the other guys. When our flight was called, I cried, giving all the guys a hug. I have been so close with some of them and to know that we won't see eachother in a great while was devastating.

Once I hastily finished, I took Dan's hand, him giving it a kiss and walked into the craft, looking back constantly back to the others, almost out of sight.