Chpt. 10

Fran's pov:
Once we dropped off Sky's parents, we headed back to the condo. I sat at the front, while Sky was in her car seat, behind Nash and I. When we reached home, I helped Sky out and she took my hand, while we headed inside. 'Sky', exclaimed Hayes, holding her in his arms. We barely got in the door. She hugged Anais and Cam and the guys gave her a hug too.

Anais and Hayes were heading off to see Will, so they left soon after Nash and I arrived. I made Sky a quick sandwich, before we headed to the playground. 'Can we have a picnic?' she asked. 'Course!' I replied, so I got a picnic basket, blanket and started packing some food for Skylynn, Nash and I.

*At the park*

Nash and I held hands seating on the bench, while Sky ran to the swings. There were a set, for two people. I ran up to her and sat on one swing while she sat on the other. 'Nash, give us a push', she commanded. I giggled saying, 'Yeah', agreeing with Sky. Nash chuckled and gave us a push. Once we were high up, we had all started to laugh hysterically.

When Sky got bored, she hopped off and played with the solitary equipment in the park. Nash followed her, while I set up the picnic. 10 minutes later, Nash came to join me. He ssat beside me and stole a strawberry that I'd packed. 'That's for later!' I snapped once he took it. He took half a bite and gave me the other saying, 'Hey thats for later', imitating me.

'She really likes you babe', said Nash, talking about Skylynn. 'You think?' I asked smiling. 'Most certainly, when I helped her up the monkey bars she said, 'Francine is cool Nash, she's fun and pretty', Nash finished. I giggled and I went to go and call Sky.

After the picnic, we dropped Sky off at the hotel she was staying in, so she could get ready for dinner tonight. We were going to a fancy French restaurant. Once we got home, I took a shower and wore a formal pastel blue skater dress with skin coloured sandals and my white shoulder bag. Nash wore his blue and white checkered blouse with black jeans and grey Vans.

'You look smart!' I said, fixing his collar. He gave me a kiss and we headed downstairs. Hayes and Anais were already ready. She wore a white blouse with a red skirt and white heels. 'Y'all ready?' asked Nash. 'Ye', said Anais with a deep breath and we hit the road.

*At the French Restaraunt*

Nash's pov:
I spotted my family, including Will and we greeted eachother, all of us and we sat down. Sky looked adorable in a pink formal dress. At dinner we talked about family, school and France. There was laughter and positivity. I looked at Francine. She was smiling, having a wonderful time, relaxed and her beautiful and admirable self.

Once we got home, We didn't bother hanging out downstairs but we did go upstairs and enjoyed our company. We had a movie marathon and just cuddled in bed.
I don't want her to leave after the Summer. She has made me a more caring, smart and loving person.

Before we decided to head asleep I whispered in her ear saying,' you know what I love about you?'. She turned to me and smiled. I chuckled and gave her a passionate kiss. 'That's what I love about you, when you smile'.