swayamvar invitation

Continue the previous part

Where nakul was feeding horses. And other were doing some other works and having fun.
Nish thought it was the right to talk to kul so, he went towards him.

Nish: who is pankti ?( nakul horse name)( while caring it's back)

Kul: he is good, and it's not pankti ( feeding the horse) he is rankit. Pankti twin. He is the kingdom.

Nish: oh is it, i nearly didn't recognise him( in surprised)

Kul( smiled) : sometime we fail to recognise.( in better tone )

A deep silence walks between them.

Kul: so, then what else ( knowing that nish has some thing in his mind)

Nish: hmmm, that.......it's about Karn bhai( with a little hesitantion) do you know...that he...is....your....

Kul: ELDER BROTHER right!!!( in straight face which hid many sadness)

Nish: do you know? But....but when ? How ? Means who told you?

Kul: it don't matter now ( in cold tone and start to walk)

Nish: kul wait.. ( stops him) you still not answered my question?

Kul: what question?

Nish: that who told you the truth?

Kul: why? can't I have right to know about it( his anger brust). Why?

Nish: it's not like that kul, you have right but I want now that do you know the full true or half,( while holding his waist) you know right knowing half true is very dangerous then know the complete thing.

Kul: i...overheard it from kunti ma when she was talking to her friend.

Nish: kul kunti ma is the no wrong here? But she didn't push Karn bhai away, it's that...she had no choice

Kul: so she threw a just born baby to water, if she was not the situation to accept the baby she could have given to a childless couple or to the orphanage why did threw him to gange??. And if that day kaka adirath not came means do you know what would have happened to him ( shouts at nish angrily where his tears were not stopping)

Nish: mitr.......( kul didn't gave a chance to speak)

Kul: you too, if you consider me as a friend you would have told me but no you to want Karn bhai to struggle in his life,

Nish: no...it's.....

Kul: no don't say word now, I don't want to speak to you, ( went from there in anger)

As kul joined his remaining brother, as it's was lunch time now and all gathered eating food and kul didn't even grace at nish nor sat with him which was observed by everyone.

Bheem: kul, nish why are both not sitting together( as both looked at Bheem)

Nish: bhai ..that

Arjun: yeah you both used to stick to each other. Now what happened?

Kul: nothing bhai just he didn't brought something which i told him to bring ( which looking at arjuna)

Karn: but kul in friendship there should nothing ignorance, or separate from eachother.

Nish: it's nothing serious bhai, we will handle it. ( assure him)

While the others were talking Charan and Arjun were barcking eachother to a ladoo. And our new member mithu was already fallen for our Jaya. Can't keep his eyes away from her. As even he knew that he is common man, and she is a princess but he can't stop his heart which is beating for her now.