chapter 2: freak house

TW: Violence, sex themes, psycho and aggressive humans, foul language, suicide.

(THIRD PERSON POV)
(EARTH)

"I was a good person before it all went down." A woman spoke behind the scenes. "I was good my entire life."

A bell rings, a school bell! More like a KINDERGARTEN bell!! Yay!

A human opens the curtains to a window full of birds and sunshine and happy stuff. The birds sang happily and the same woman writes on a chalkboard the words "Good Morning!" Full of joy and happiness.

"Good morniiing~!" The woman sang. She was the kindergarten's teacher. She twirled around happily. "I hope you all did your homework~!"

The children nodded full of smiles and positivity. Then they started singing a song with the teacher.

"We love to do our homework!
And we love our teacher too~!"

"And when I throw out these fun questions
you should know just what to do!"

"Okay!"

"Two plus six is-!"

"Eight!"

"And good behavior-"

"Great!"

"And it's now that part of the class
where we say the time of day and date!"

"It's nine in the morning,
On January 8!
The sun is out smiling!
And it's your husband's birthday!"

The kids continued singing cheerfully but the teacher had stopped. Her heart had sank. The chalk she was holding cracked from her gripping it so tightly and her expression was one of horror. She was shaking. She was having an internal panic attack.

"Oh my stars! Stop singing children! Hush up now!" The teacher turned around to face the class. "I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!" She leaned on her desk and did sad puppy dog eyes to the children.

"Maybe if we call him we could do a happy birthday surprise!" A little girl suggested.
<3
but of course nothing can stay that beautiful and happy in this universe.

—————WIFEY IS CALLING—————

Said the television in front of... well... the teacher's husband... having sex.. with another woman...
They both were making an actual mess of the place. Moaning, groaning, throwing condoms, underwear, and other stuff. One of those things hit the television, which answered the call from the teacher/wife.

She stood happily in front of the screen and then looked horrified at the sight. The children stood traumatized behind their teacher. She stood up full of infinite anger, and her expression looked emotionless, but within, she wanted to burn the world down. (relatable)

She didn't even end the call, and she started walking out. When a little girl stopped her and held her hand.

"Wait! Mrs. Mayberry!" The girl said concerned. "Remember what you taught us? Think before you act-" Poor girl tried to be reasonable, but Mrs. Mayberry didn't even hesitate to yeet her into the sky. Yes, she made a hole in the ceiling. After that, Mrs. Mayberry walked outside, hopped into her car, and drove off the road towards her house at an amazing speed with incredible violence.