chapter 5: a quiet owl and a mad buffoon

TW: Violence, sex themes, foul language, assault.

(THIRD PERSON POV)
(GREED, HELL)

"Ladies and gentlemen..." The spotlights on the tent shone right to the curtains. They opened, revealing a creepy clown animatronic of some sort. "It's me! The robotic Fizzarolli! Shipped straight from Ozzie's factory to bring you this wonderful show featuring Loo Loo Land, (spelled with O's to avoid lawsuits...) Hit it!"

Now there was a band on stage behind Fizzarolli. Then he started to sing to some upbeat tune.

♪ "Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land ♪
♪  Everybody sing along ♪
♪  With the Loo Loo band, ♪
♪  Every boy, every girl, ♪
♪  Every woman every man, ♪
♪  Loves Loo Loo Land! ♪
♪  Loo Loo land, Loo Loo Land ♪
♪ Everything is beautiful in Loo Loo Land, ♪
♪ Ugly children holding hands ♪
♪ In Loo Loo Land! ♪
♪ Everyone is friendly! ♪
♪ And nobody is mean! ♪
♪ No copyright infringements ever seen! ♪
♪ I have a dream... ♪
♪ I'm here to tell... ♪
♪ About a magical fantastic place ♪
called Loo Loo Land!" ♪

_________________

Moxxie and Millie strolled through the fair games looking around. (More like Millie was dragging Moxxie around..)

"Hello, Hello! Step right up and win a thing!" One man said. He looked like an old alcohol addict who hadn't bathed in days, and his fair game consisted on shooting some targets with a toy gun and you win if you knock one down. The prize was an old fat thing!

Millie immediately saw the thing and excitedly dragged Moxxie to the stand.

She gasped with stars in her eyes and pointed at the thing.

"Oh, look Moxxie! A thing!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh, you like that thing?" Moxxie smirked.

"YEES!" Millie answered excited but aggressively. "I don't really know what that thing is but I want that thing!"

"Ah, finally some-thing I can handle." Moxxie smiled proudly adjusting his bowtie and walking up to the stand. "Okay! One game please." Moxxie said placing some money on the table.

He then took the toy gun and shot the target over-confidently. He got a perfect shot! Except, the target didn't fall.

Millie clapped and Moxxie didn't notice the target didn't move so he looked proud.

"Ooh, strike one little man." The creep running the game smirked.

"But I hit it!" Moxxie said pissed.

"Mmm, I dunno what to tell ya buddy. The target, see? It didn't go down." The man smirked mischievously. "So yeah, no-go bro."

Moxxie growled then furiously placed cash on the table once again, taking the toy gun and shooting the target perfectly yet again.

However, it still didn't fall.

"The heaven's wrong with this thing?!" Moxxie said furiously.

"Oh man, I real shame I tell you. Wah, wah." The man mocked, driving Moxxie even crazier..

"ANOTHER!" Moxxie exclaimed harshly putting more cash on the table.