chapter 4: land of horror

TW: Violence, sex themes, a bit of horny stolas, foul language, assault.

(THIRD PERSON POV)
(PRIDE, HELL)

Blitz was "playing" with some DIY dolls of his employees. By playing I mean sticking them in his ass. When he got a sudden call.

"WHAT?!" He screamed into the phone as he grabbed a coffee mug and gulped the coffee.

"Well hello my big-dicked Blitzy~" Stolas said from the other side of the phone call in a seductive voice. As soon as he did, Blitz spit his coffee out aggressively, and so did Octavia, Stolas' teen daughter, who was in the same room as Stolas at the moment.

"WHAT-" Blitz yelled after putting down his mug aggressively.

"-THE-" Octavia yelled from the other end.

"-FUCK-" Blitz continued.

"DAD!" Octavia finished.

"Language! Everyone!" Stolas exclaimed. "I have a special request.." Stolas said calmly.

"Oh look, I just had a chemical peel, so you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass." Blitz replied.

"Its for my daughter?" Stolas cleared up.

"Ah. Well, make sure she washes it." Blitz said casually reaching for a tiny paper crown and placing it on his head.

"NO! No! Nonono!" Stolas yelled. "Im taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land and I was hoping you little brave imps would accompany us!"

"We're assassins. Not bodyguards. K? Dont invite us to shit if no one's gonna die." Blitz said.

"Ill pay youu~" Stolas said twirling his finger in the phone's coil cord.

"Pay me what?" Blitz asked.

"Money~" Stolas answered.

"DONE!" Blitz yelled smiling and ended the call immediately. He then reached for a megaphone and yelled into it. "GUYS, GET IN HERE, WERE GOING TO LOO LOO LAND." He reported. Then Moxxie came walking in casually.

"Loo loo land?" Moxxie asked bit confused. Then, Millie broke the small glass window on the door with her head, peeking inside.

"LOO LOO LAND?!" She yelled with starry eyes. Immediately, Y/N fell from the ceiling... yes, somehow...making a hole on it and landing on the floor face-first. For a second, all that was heard was y/n's face smacking the floor, then they lifted their head from the ground.

"UH, Loo Loo fucking what??!!!" They yelled, then smacked their head back in the floor where it was, holding their hands up cheering.

"Loo loo land!!" Blitz announced again.

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!" Loona yelled loudly from another room.
___________________

(GREED, HELL)

The IMP van parked in the parking lot of a theme park known as Loo Loo Land. Moxxie got out and opened the back of the van, where Stolas and Octavia sat. Stolas walked out with enthusiasm, even wearing a hat of the Loo Loo Land mascot, while Octavia looked at the gigantic park like she wanted to puke.

Stolas and Blitz walked in first, side by side.

"Now remember, this is work and work only, and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?" Blitz told Stolas as they walked.

"Hey- dad? Do we have to-" Octavia spoke up shyly looking around the place.

"Okay, hold on right there, sweetie-" Blitz cut Octavia off and then turned to Stolas with all seriousness. "If you try fucking my little ass in that park I swear to-"