chapter 3: gotcha!

TW: Violence, sex themes, psycho and aggressive humans, foul language, horny Stolas.

(THIRD PERSON POV)
(EARTH)

Millie ran and jumped, dodging all of the father's bullets. She led him to the dock, where she jumped in the lake and hid under the bridge.

"Where'd you go little critter? Y'all can't hide long from me!" The man said in his raspy voice.

Millie jumped out of the water, landing a hero pose with her knife on the bridge, facing the man. He tried to hit her with a glass bottle, but Millie dodged the hits and jumped on him, ready to stab him when she landed on him, but in mid-air, she was hit. She yelped, and was left lying on the floor with a bruise on the half of her face. She tried to get up with her knife, but her weakness got the better of her, and she failed to keep her eyes open, the last thing she saw, was the man smirking in her face.
_______________

Moxxie woke up in a chair indoors. He woke weakly, and then remembered he was in danger when the noticed he was tied up. His eyes widened quickly, and he looked in front of him to see the two kids smiling hungrily at him. (They even growled)

"Oh! Well hello little ones! Aren't you cute?" Moxxie said nervously.

"It's nice to have a new critter to play with!" Their eyes GLOWED red at this point, and through their huge smiling fangs, they drooled.

Moxxie then took a moment to look at his surroundings. He realized the chair he was sitting on... it was made of human skin. And the decorations on the wall? Heads, arms, faces, etc. They even had a full body of skin hanging on the wall, and they carved the words "BLESS THIS MESS" on it. Oh, and on the table? A cooked human body.

"Oh... crumbs." Was all Moxxie said.
________________

Tons of gunshots were heard in the woods. Gunshots Blitz was running away from. He ran for his life while Martha, the mother, cackled like a witch.  Blitz tried to hide, but he knew she would eventually find him.

"I know you're hurtin' little devil~!" The mother yelled like a maniac. "I promise~ I can make that pain go reeal quick~~!"

Blitz breathed heavily and tried to be as quiet as possible as he hid behind a tree.

"Just come let momma Martha put a BULLET in your pretty little scowl~!" She kept calling. She had walked past Blitz, so he sighed, thinking he was safe, but oh of course! His phone rings. He swears under his breath as he struggles to hold his phone firmly.

"Stolas, this is a really bad time!" Blitz whisper-yelled to his phone.

"ahh, when isn't it a bad time, Blitzy~?" Stolas said calmly over the phone after a long sigh. He seemed to be taking a bath while calling Blitz.

"What is it?!" Blitz whispered in frustration again.

"I've been meaning to follow up on our last little conversation, regarding my grimoire?" Stolas said calmly stroking his legs.

"What did you just call me?!" Blitz yelled to the phone.

"My book, Blitzy. The book I was given to do my job? That I have allowed you to use to do yours?" Stolas said.